• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai Fantasy RP?? (Closed! Sorry!)

3 questions.

1st. How much text are we expected to output per post.

2nd. What's the demographic for this thing, and if there are genres other than adventure.

3rd. I work as a security officer and thus will be busy with work for likely 2 consecutive days each week, outside of that I can dish out up to 3 post a day depending on how active my other RPs are. That works for you?

3 questions.

1st. How much text are we expected to output per post.

2nd. What's the demographic for this thing, and if there are genres other than adventure.

3rd. I work as a security officer and thus will be busy with work for likely 2 consecutive days each week, outside of that I can dish out up to 3 post a day depending on how active my other RPs are. That works for you?
1. I am going to be expecting at least 2 or 3 nice paragraphs from each poster~

2. Honestly the demographic depends on the RPers that end up joining us but I would like to say more mature themes and such. I personally would like to go a little darker with this particular RP with some of the quests I have planned out for us. Aaaand it's main genres will be Fantasy, Action and Adventure when it comes to looking at sub genres... I am not set in stone with anything I am honestly kinda of happy for the group to take it in different ways that they want to (to certain degree of course I gotta keep the plot moving haha)

3. Personally I am totally fine with that, if people want to keep moving forward we will work around your character and make sure that they aren't left behind xx (Hopefully you are okay with this)

1. I am going to be expecting at least 2 or 3 nice paragraphs from each poster~

2. Honestly the demographic depends on the RPers that end up joining us but I would like to say more mature themes and such. I personally would like to go a little darker with this particular RP with some of the quests I have planned out for us. Aaaand it's main genres will be Fantasy, Action and Adventure when it comes to looking at sub genres... I am not set in stone with anything I am honestly kinda of happy for the group to take it in different ways that they want to (to certain degree of course I gotta keep the plot moving haha)

3. Personally I am totally fine with that, if people want to keep moving forward we will work around your character and make sure that they aren't left behind xx (Hopefully you are okay with this)
Cosmos Cosmos A guy called Lake A guy called Lake simj26 simj26 Lattice Lattice Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Castello Castello Amaranths Amaranths Dolches Dolches Hubub101 Hubub101 Emperor1 Emperor1

you all might want to read this haha xx let me know if there are any issues with this, if we can work around it we will figure out a solution

A guy called Lake A guy called Lake I will be making the official threads later tonight so it wont really be properly open until most likely tomorrow morning for me but please let me know if you have any questions about your character.

Just so you know, do not plan what element your character will be quite yet I will explain the powers and what elements and such people can utilise in detail soon~

If there is a element/ability that you specifically want just let me know~

Welcome back Cosmos Cosmos ~ I am slowly but surely working on the lore page for you all... Going to take me a while because I am a complete derp and have no idea what I should make sure to put in. I am spending more time looking for good examples than i am typing atm hahaha

Welcome back Cosmos Cosmos ~ I am slowly but surely working on the lore page for you all... Going to take me a while because I am a complete derp and have no idea what I should make sure to put in. I am spending more time looking for good examples than i am typing atm hahaha
how's it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back