• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai Fantasy RP?? (Closed! Sorry!)

etrenelle__

... samantha?
Hey there!! I am kinda looking to see how many people would be interested in an isekai style RP?? I have a sort of basic idea of what could happen but this is honestly very flexible and adaptable this is just to kind of give people an idea of what I am thinking of! (The idea at the moment is very similar to my plot for my upcoming comic that I am releasing next year!) So you guys are kinda of getting a sneak peak to the story before anyone else hahaha! Of course I am not spoiling all the story elements~

I am thinking of around maybe 5 -8 RPers?? I dont want to go further than that and I would like to have Intermediate RPers at least please! Also people that can post at least several times a week. Personally I prefer daily but we will see how we go~! Oh also I am looking for long term RPers I don't really want people bailing on us last minute so please be aware that we are in for the long haul!

~~~~

. : S T O R Y : .
7b7d9dc6371eda1be324279c6f0b6c85.jpg

Our characters will be whisked away to an unknown land in an universe much further from ours. They will be tasked to make their way towards a dark fog that is covering the planet slowly. (Characters can come from different backgrounds and storylines and such! They dont have to be human but they cant be a god or anything. Each character will be given an element/ ability and this will be discussed between me and you!)

It will be broken in 5 segments (one for each of the continents that our characters will need to go to), they will gain abilities and uncover different secrets of the world as well.

I will be playing GM obviously leading our characters down different paths and pushing them towards different story archs and such. If there is anyone interested in helping me out with this please let me know below! I know the story itself is pretty basic but I hope that it will be interesting the way we go about doing it!

. : L O C A T I O N : .
World Name: Mearieth

This is a fictional land I have come up with for my comic that I am writing and honestly I am kinda using this RP to see what lore elements work and what dont hahaha~ But beside here is kind of the look and feel of what we will playing with. Lots of Fantasy elements will be in play.

The world has five "continents" (I will make up a terrible basic map soon), each of them embody an element. The elements are Fire, Water, Air, Earth and the fifth element is unknown. The land is covered in mist and no one has come back alive to tell any tales from that land. The air continent floats up in the sky and is broken into several areas hence the reason I used "continents" before. Our characters will be able to get to those areas by flying on the backs of different mystical creatures that they will obtain during the story.

~~~~~~~

Honestly I have no idea what else to write in here.... But we could utilise the dice function to raise the stakes when it comes to combat and stuff like that but I am honestly open to discussions! I am sure I will think of more things soon enough hahah but yeah does this peak anyone's interest??

If I have like 4 people that are interested (apart from myself) then I will make a proper thread if people don't have any qualms about what I have written as the skeleton!

interested! would so love to have a girl that was wheelchair bound in the real world after an accident and had been terribly injured and when she comes in is somehow healed? if that's a thing otherwise i have a sassy vampire idea XD

Cosmos Cosmos oooh yeah I love that! Actually there will be technology in the new world that will allow her to be able to walk! Using water and earth magic they could probably heal her legs really slowly and get her walking eventually!

Bhahaha omg a vampire loool! Honestly any character goes, there are furries within Mearieth and it will be a plot line where they need to work with them. I have been just typing away some plot ideas while waiting for replies hahaha

Cosmos Cosmos oooh yeah I love that! Actually there will be technology in the new world that will allow her to be able to walk! Using water and earth magic they could probably heal her legs really slowly and get her walking eventually!

Bhahaha omg a vampire loool! Honestly any character goes, there are furries within Mearieth and it will be a plot line where they need to work with them. I have been just typing away some plot ideas while waiting for replies hahaha
Oooooo okay makin me choose XD I WANNA BE A SASSY VAMP GIRLLLLLL but urgh, the cuteness of a timid injured girllllll!~

I am happy for people to play two characters as long as they can keep up with the posting! Cosmos Cosmos
argh but i dont know if i can, i like to commit to one character. hm okay injured girl- lool pops into world with everyone, falls to ground, "GUYS I CANT WALK HALPPPPPP"

Omg sooo cute!!! Cosmos Cosmos I would go short hair if you think she will be more spunky. I always think that long haired girl are a bit more soft~
ikr!? I like the short haired one, i expect her to be more like, 'yeah im terribly shy but ill mumble things about you slightly angrily under my breath ferociously!- r-rawr!'

This is an interesting RP! I've been longing to join fantasy RP.
However... T.T I don't think I can keep up with the posting speed since I work until night and weekends are a hustle for me.
It looks promising actually, good luck to you! ^^

This is an interesting RP! I've been longing to join fantasy RP.
However... T.T I don't think I can keep up with the posting speed since I work until night and weekends are a hustle for me.
It looks promising actually, good luck to you! ^^
Well I will let you know if we end up having it more infrequently~ But thank you so much for the interest it means a lot xx

Ah! This looks really interesting, and honestly, I really adore these types of RPs.
I've been looking for somewhere where I can bring in my OCs without too much issue!!

Ah! This looks really interesting, and honestly, I really adore these types of RPs.
I've been looking for somewhere where I can bring in my OCs without too much issue!!
Aaah I am so glad! That is the point of the RP the only thing will be the powers and abilities they will gain once they arrive at the new world but I will explain the way it works when I make the proper thread~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back