• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Aerth ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
This whole situation should just be everyone pointing at each other going "what?!" Or "who!?"

But ill have wakki arrive after more people have posted and he can deduce what has happened with one or two questions.

yep, our herrroooo

hes got a long way to go, but hes a quick learner.

Chili noticed i.. didn't choose a magic for barney, went with gravity magic.

something indefinitly hard to master type thing.

so he can hurt himself in the attempts more.

Yeah I was waiting impatiently for Chilli to start this rp
I like Orik's post best so far lmao

its my day off and I was bored.

Dang, I was just off for a few hours and there's already this much lol
This is exciting, I'll try finally getting started a bit later

Btw NeonFlow NeonFlow maybe we should post an official turn order so we don't get confused?
That way everyone only needs to track the turn of whoever goes before them and it gets simpler.
So something like;

Player
Player
Player
You
Player
Player
Player
You.

With names ofc.

Btw NeonFlow NeonFlow maybe we should post an official turn order so we don't get confused?
That way everyone only needs to track the turn of whoever goes before them and it gets simpler.
So something like;

Player
Player
Player
You
Player
Player
Player
You.

With names ofc.
Im not against that if the majority want it or it seems to hectic to manage but we have seven players eight including me and I'd rather let people post when they are able to rather then determine who gets to first out of seven people.

I think the post order is fine but if one or two people are constantly being the fourth post that might be reason to adjust it

Neon
Bread
Ori
Lost
Neon
Remmy
Kiki
Bfab
Neon

That might need a adjustment
(Pretend I'm not gm for this example)

Alright! Whatever floats your boat, Imma go with its flow! :3

So for now it's a "post when you can" thing? Or should I wait for everyone to post?

If three other people have gone after you posted you can, but its probably better to wait for everyone to post once at least.

Two isekai souls still need to "arrive" aha

While we wait...
Anyone wanna brainstorm the last two banished clans?

I think cause of barney I want one of these two clans to have gravity magic, a name is all that's needed for this.

The last im not sure on.
As I've said somewhere, the five clans banished by a previous Dragon king generations ago went by Shrouda, Naza, Cloudeye, Haku and Teep but I've never been concrete on the names and magic of the last two clans.

Its been foretold by a prophet that the five banished clans would return to Baanwin and destroy the Dragon's throne. Many indviduals from these clans like Wakki have heard or sought out said prophets who predict these things in a effort to learn how to make it true.

So by the time the party face the actual dragon king they should have at least one member of each clan at said battle. (For the best chance at winning according to Wakki)

The dragon king at the time had five great clans in the lands of Baanwin. Each with unique and powerful magic. Despite working for the king whenever paid these clans generally chose to remain separate from the Dragon's army. This king demanded women from each clan for his children to be able to turn into dragons able to breathe unique mana. The five clans refused... the power of these clans potentially could have overthrown the current king but facing the dragon king and all his armies would most likely result in death. The king fearing death and losses banished these clans to forever roam away from Dragharta territory. It is a law to hunt down and kill or capture any from this clan, but said law is only really enforced in Baanwin and lands close to it.

Sorry I forgot how to do Spoilers

Last edited:
Godstone hearts can take more than one soul squishies?

I guess you get pets Barny.

Godstone hearts can take more than one soul squishies?

I guess you get pets Barny.
For the moment that would appear to be the case.
But atm they only get absorbed into isekai characters. No pokemon shape or npc/pet capable of actions yet

"We need a slime. Barny throw one up."

"I hate this isekai..."

Once he grows into his axe and gets some easy exp he will get some of that protagonist's confidence

Also do we want a discord server? If everyone who does lets me know in some way and its more than three I'll make it. I think you said you'd like one ori

Last edited:
It would certainly make ooc much more convenient so I'm down for it!

I'm also fine with whatever, but I do agree that a discord might help make it easier and faster

Hehe

Yea, discord makes it easier for moi, largely because I can have everything in the same place, and increased shit post potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Back