• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Aerth ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ugh. Outward display of emotions. Valencia would probably look to the others like "Umm. Help. He's crying and I don't know what to do" lol

And then when the world needed him most.

he vanished.

My brother and I recently found a truck inside a iceberg. That truck is impressive but it has a long way to go before it can murder people for ugly crying.

But I believe, that truck can bring about a comfortable silence

Random thoughts:
- Looks like Val, Nike, Maria, Andy, Valentina, and Kei are gonna be the only ones who can get near water in this rp.
- What if everyone on Aerth is really Isekai, they just forgot over time?
- I want to give Val another tattoo. Idk of what tho

Random thoughts:
- Looks like Val, Nike, Maria, Andy, Valentina, and Kei are gonna be the only ones who can get near water in this rp.
- What if everyone on Aerth is really Isekai, they just forgot over time?
- I want to give Val a tattoo. Idk of what tho
Her seal from the order of vision is a snake eye tattoo made with special ingredients and her blood, that goes on the neck primarily or wherever.
Easiest thing to point at and say like that is orchimaru's curse seals from naruto.

And fear of water is a easy one to portray I imagine aha sucks when Wakki dies and they all need to travel like normal people. They have LOTS of ground and ocean to cover.

Oh cool. Good to know. Also her having a snake tattoo is fitting. Wait so are they still in the order in this rp? I wanna do the Talentailia rp when there's enough interest, it might help with this one.

True. Maybe all the ones with a fear of water should learn portal magic lol. Or invest in a boat

All order tattoo for aima moshu are unique to whatever eye they have. Snake eye getting a literal snake eye,
Spirit eye getting what looks like a smoking eye,
King eye gets a three pointed crown in a circle
etc etc

This version is basically the same except for gods sending people in to help. The main evil in Talentailia is the evil born anew in this rp

That other rp would be done in a world where gods can't do shit. Id still be interested in running that but not necessarily at the same time as this one.

Also I think yahno was 16 or 17 in that one and in this he is 20 something Lol

Oh ok makes sense. I just thought the snake was a symbol for them or something

Yeah Ig it'd get confusing if we had to go back and forth between the past and present with that rp and this one

So are Val, Yahno, and Andy still in the order and still have their marks in this rp?

They should, after two or more years with the order should said character show they are trustworthy and aware of their power etc they are given a chance to join the order. Should they pass they gain a seal to show they are in said guild. Being in the guild means one can teach others who attend the order and some responsibilities about keeping balance in the world and having a alliance with the burnt blades...
But we get to that in the story

I saw some people talking about the ocs and stuff, so here I go!

In terms of relationships Nike is extremely cautious and avoids anything serious by throwing jokes, insults and a smart use of sarcasm.
After having travelled with her for a bit; the natives would get to know her nurturing side--probably developed due to her age and adoration of children.
She enjoys making good meals for the group---and although she rarely shows it, she cares for them enough to kill.

That's about what I have in mind °^°

Aww. Yeah, Valencia will definitely think she's cool. She'd admire her fighting skills and appreciate that they share a joking sense of humor/sarcasm.
I'm glad someone in the group can cook lol. Otherwise they'd all be eating sticks and leaves

Aww. Yeah, Valencia will definitely think she's cool. She'd admire her fighting skills and appreciate that they share a joking sense of humor/sarcasm.
I'm glad someone in the group can cook lol. Otherwise they'd all be eating sticks and leaves
Yeah I was like...if I was stuck adventuring--whats an extremely good under appreciated skill?

Yeah I didn't even think about that. But Val would probably suck at cooking anyway so not that it really mattered lol
She would definitely eat anything and everything Nike cooks though. She loves food, just not actually making it

Yeah I didn't even think about that. But Val would probably suck at cooking anyway so not that it really mattered lol
She would definitely eat anything and everything Nike cooks though. She loves food, just not actually making it
Who knows, maybe she'll get a personalized meal for her birthday hehe

I made a lad whos utterly shit.

at most things.

aside from surviving as a filter feeder.

Ooooo yes. Bonding moment. I don't think Val would've had anyone cook for her besides the royal chef and whoever made the meals at Talentailia, so she would love it.

Honestly tho I still like him lol. He's the perfect example of some average Joe living a mundane life getting suddenly transported to all this craziness

his cooking is equal to his taste.

worthy of imprisonment and or execution

I mean of course Val's gonna try to get a slime. Why not? Who would be crazy enough to say no to more power?!?
Give me a few minutes to work out a first post...
AHHHHHHHHH so excited to start

I mean of course Val's gonna try to get a slime. Why not? Who would be crazy enough to say no to more power?!?
Give me a few minutes to work out a first post...
AHHHHHHHHH so excited to start
Someone who that slime reminds me of one of their many mystical exes xD

I had to edit yahnos thought process when I read yours lol

We're saved
I was dying reading your post. Best thing I've read on this site by far lmao
Dang I should've waited to post after yours. I can just imagine Val's expression when she figures out "Wait a minute...THIS is supposed to be one of the saviors from the prophecy? This sniveling man curled up in the fetal position on the ground? Are you sure?"
Or maybe she'd just give up on the quest at that point. "Nah, I'm out. Not worth the effort. If this is all we have to hope for, we're all dead anyway."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back