Isaac Argentum

ThatSideCharacter

That One Person In the Background
NAME: Isaac Argentum

APPEARANCE:

latest

HEIGHT: 5'12"

WEIGHT: 162 lbs

ALIGNMENT: Valken Born, but leaning towards Neutral.

CLASS: (lvl 10) Fire Philosopher

PRIMARY STAT

Accuracy

Isaac is a careful observer.

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Dirks: B

Flasks: C

SKILLS:

Personal Skill

• Keen Observer: When counterattacking, increase critical hit rate. (+20 Crit)

Starting Skills

• Potent Potion: (Valken Apothecary) The effect of HP recovery and stat-boosting potions is increased by 20%

• Quick Salve: (Valken Apothecary) User can perform another action after using a healing item

• Quick Conversion: (Fire Philosopher) User can use the "Convert" command to change one potion or tonic into a flask

• No Waste: (Fire Philosopher) Has a chance to use Flask without expending uses (Lck%)

Later Equipped Skills:

• Throwing Arm: User can use the "Throw" command to use a Flask on the field

• Flaskfaire: Damage +5 when equipped with a Flask

• Exploit: If paired up with another unit and the enemy has a status effect, attack together with that unit for 1.5x damage (Skill% activation)

• Mithridatism: Any negative status effects are reduced to half their duration on this unit.

• Equivalent Exchange: Once per chapter, revive one fallen unit at the cost of one unused Elixir and 50% of the user's health.

• Rally Resistance: Resistance +4 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn

• Rare Encounter: At the start of the chapter, any enemy that attacks this unit will be given a -10 Accuracy increasing to 0 after each turn passes.

WEAPONS:

• Nameless Blade: A family heirloom to the Argentum family. Formerly a full length blade but was shattered and is now used as a dirk by Isaac. (+2 Spd, +4 Skl, -1 Str)
  • Terra (Rank C)

• Glacies (Rank C)

• Fortitudo (Rank C)

MAGIC: He carries the basic knowledge on anima type Magic. Though he does not use a tome, he does use magic when creating Flasks.

ARMOR/APPAREL: Just what he has on the picture. He has no need for heavy armor, as it would only serve as a hindrance to him.

CLASSES STRONG TO:

Axe based classes (With the exception to mounts)

Heavy armored classes

CLASSES WEAK TO:

Archers

Mounted Units

Lance based classes

CLASSES NEUTRAL TO:

Sword based classes

Magic based classes

PERSONALITY: Isaac is a very strict and self-disciplined individual, both natures developed over the course of growing up. He believes in doing things logically and is against going on one's gut feeling or luck. Most people will find him to be very hard to bond with as he leaves little time to talk with those around him, as he lacks the trust to get along with others and from his logical standpoint, 'is simply waste of energy and time'.

Isaac is a stubborn hardworker though he doesn't show this side to others. Lots of his talents and gifts were actually the result of intense training and study however most regard him to be a genius which he finds as an insult to his efforts. He also has great respect for others who put effort into their trade.

HISTORY/BIO: The Argentum family have been know to serve the Valkyrie bloodline as guardsmen, court magicians, and even retainers for the royal family. It is rumored in history books that the Argentum family once tried to slay Valheim when he assumed a mortal form, believing that these godly beings would only bring ruin to the world. They ultimately failed, and instead of being sentenced to death, they would serve the Valkyrie bloodline as punishment. Naturally, this meant Isaac was to be trained in some magical art or swordplay. Showing talent in both arts along with a high intellect, it was determined that he would be best suited to become a military Tactician. However, Isaac had other plans in mind.

Isaac was initially a very obedient and naive child. He never questioned their family's obediance to the Valkyrie household and simply wanted to be acknowledged for his efforts. However, despite his hard work and efforts for acknowledgement it was viewed by other upper class families as being arrogant and as a way of gaining favor from the royal family. This combined with his family's dark stain in history, had caused Isaac to become much colder and start questioning many things, such as why his family had to serve the royal household or why he must take the ridicule for his family's past. After his father died during the Civil war, he decided into becoming a Valken Apothecary instead of continuing on as a Tactician as a means of trying to avoid the war.

As Isaac trained into being a Valken Apothecary, his interests expanded into the studying and researching of concoctions, combining both science and magic and eventually stepping up to be a Fire Philosopher, a class considered rare in the Valken kingdom considering its very much magic oriented society. He still carried obligations to help the royal family from time to time including giving medicinal treatment for Vava Valkyrie (though after kingdom magicians suggested that her magic was more than sufficient to sustain her, he had been ordered to stop), and aiding in the war against the Outlanders though he holds no particular ill will towards them.

He currently acts as Vava Valkyrie's retainer.

OTHER: He is great at following cooking recipes but ends up ruining them due to the fact that he ends up adding extra ingredients. He has a hobby for reading historical literature. His birthday is January 5th.

QUIP: "Has the worst cooking skills in the army."

Last edited:
I dont think this is finished, right? But no where is it stated that Valheim's brother also became mortal x3 ;)

And a retainer for Vava? Awww thats cute! I have been wanting to rp her more tbh lol

I dont think this is finished, right? But no where is it stated that Valheim's brother also became mortal x3 ;)

And a retainer for Vava? Awww thats cute! I have been wanting to rp her more tbh lol

Ah.. I simply assumed that with valheim's brother. i will correct this. also yes XD I thought it might be nice to have him as Vava's retainer

Ah.. I simply assumed that with valheim's brother. i will correct this. also yes XD I thought it might be nice to have him as Vava's retainer

Hehe.. nope... ;)  I wonder why that is, I do... Valheim became immortal... but his brother.. did not?... Hm...

Yush! Vava's pretty chill x3

Users who are viewing this thread