Opinion delete thread

To put it simply, it is no one's fault and yet both of theirs. I shall elaborate,

They are both seperate individuals, and there will always be disconnect between emotion and communication. Muse A took momentary distance, perhaps not obviously apparent to her, but her actions indicated a dismissal of the manner of relationship (albeit briefly, but the event in question occured equally as rapid thereafter). Due to the progression of the events, I can assume with moderate assurity that the discussion which proceeded this distancing was improportionate to what she felt, and thus she didn't say what she meant, and needed, to avoid this event from occuring. Due to this, Muse B's immediate carnal exploit seems valid. People have urges, and if you can fulfill them then most of us choose to do so. This act, in and of itself, is not worthy of blame. What is more questionable is her immediately moving on from someone she had intense emotions for and wanted to be together with by having intercourse with some, presented, rando (who's a bit of an asshole?).

These types of events can only be prevented, really, from communication. Lack of communication, intention, and wish, lead to this "ghost" hanging over their relationship, from what I can surmise at least. It is easy for me to say to "use this to improve your relationship in the future," but that is actually how it works. It's just hard to do it "right." I don't know how to do it right, I doubt anyone but they do, and that is why they need to talk at length with eachother in a productive fashion. Support eachother and improve as people and as a couple.

Can't know what people want unless they say it in a way that you can understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back