• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The summoned king

Solemn Jester

Smiling God of Fools
Long ago there were four kingdoms ruled by four kings. Each king sought more power power enough to be equals to even that of the gods. One day a messenger dressed in a black cloak came to each king delivering to them a message. "Listen oh great kings for I have a decree from the gods. Starting next year there shall be a tournament held by the gods and each kingdom is to attend. Along with any warriors they dem capable. The winner of this competition will gain the powers of the gods and the losers will be forced to repeat the contest throughout the years to come. Whether they be living or dead." So the kings did as the stranger said and went to the location he had given unknown to any mortal man and only able to be found if you had the summoners invite.A seal of one of the four clans proving your loyalty and right to compete. The four kingdoms battle one on one for many days and many night until only two stood. The two kings who where bloody and exhausted charged at each other and then both fell.With no winner the four kingdoms where furious. They had lost both the kings and agreat majority of there kingdom. So as there kingdoms where weakened and they where in the process of naming the next airs to thethrone the sky grew dark and storm clouds roled in. It was Abaddon the fallen god he had tricked the kingdoms into slaughtering each other in order to take over the land of the mortals. But the gods would not have this they used there power to protect the four kingdoms and seal Abaddon away. Now every year the clans meet to battle In order to keep the gods magic strong and Abaddon sealed away. The promise of becoming a god still going to the winner of the tournament but only if they can defeat all who challenge them and keep there position as champion for the next three years. The warriors of the four clans now blessed by the gods andknown as summoners able to bring forth the souls of gods demons and even there ancestors all battle in order to become the summoned king so that they may vanquish Abaddon upon his return.

Years later now in the yethemselveshe four clans descendants of the four great kings still stand. They continue this tradition as always meeting on the correct date to do battle. But now the gods have thrown in wild cards adding normal people who know very little in the clans into the summoned king tournament. They have began banding together in order to win the tournament themselves. They are lead by a mysterious leader who seems to be a former member of one of the four clans. There Group is filled with people who have never heard of the summoned king tournament and old members who have been kicked out of there clans or just decide to leave. Now with new foes the four clans realize there may be a greater battle then they expected coming.

The sky was dark and stormy kind of like in the old tales of how this all started."I wonder Ragna what those old kings where thinking when they agreed to that battle,"Damien asked his summoning. Ragna appeared behind Damien just a dark image like a shadow and spoke."I think they were thinking like us they craved battle and power and above all else glory. If I hadn't come along I'm almost certain you would of gotten stuck with one of them," Ragna said his voice echoed as if multiple people where speaking in unison. Damien laid back In his chair. There hadn't been to much going on lately which was unusual since the tournament was about to begin any day now. Usually the clan leaders would of gotten there best men ready for battle leaving out anyone who would only get themselves killed. But for some reason everything had been so quite."Oh you think so eh Ragna? Well I'm glad I got stuck with you your my type of company, "the leader of the north clan took a swig out of his personal bottle of wine and blushed he was drunk and for that matter so was his summoning. The shadow now moved back and forth drowsily before speaking." You *hiccup* know I *hiccup* wasn't aware we summonings could even get drunk on the drink of the living," Ragna said. "Neither did I guess it's cuz yours a soul syncier," Damien said leaning on the back of his chair trying to swat at Ragna." Hey sta...stop that it's annoying, "Ragna said as Damien's hand moved through his body." Haha imma get ya imma get ya,"Damien said bug then he fell out of his seat and onto the floor with a thud.Everything was silent for a moment...as if the universe had stopped everything just as he fell. Then they both let out a loud obnoxious bundle of laughter.

Ryuka was in her comfy armchair, reading outloud to Orochi, who was in a smaller firm of his normal form with eight heads. He was curled around her shoulders and stared at the book as she read. "So..why would the girl kill herself after seeing the man she loved was dead?" He asked , his eight heads all speaking at once, after a few minutes. They were reading Romeo and Juliet, the playwright. They were at the end of the book and Ryuka shrugged. "I don't know..it was in the old times so I suppose the people in England back then were stupid?" She shrugged and kept reading. Orochi looked out the window seeing the dark weather. "I wonder if it will rain?" He muttered, blinking his bright blue eyes at the window. Ryuka sighed and closed the book. "It would be better for us if it did start raining. You know this" she chuckled, stroking one of his heads softly

All of a sudden the alarm in Ryukia's clan base went off. And the portal opened up. The portal was different in every clan some had huge archways. Others had a simple mirror some just had a wall. But they where all used to move around the world freely and talk to other clans about issues of the utmost importance. A huge eye was staring out at the people from the portal and a voice spoke somewhat slurred. "Ho ho ho merry Christmas," Damien said drunk and in the middle of July."And a happy new year," Ragna finished for him now in a cute little shadow form but still serious enough to where he didn't look ridiculous. Damien tapped the gate and waved."Hey anyone home its me the north clan leader someone talk to me I'm bored."

Ryuka sighed and got up. She was dressed in a thin grey tanktop and shorts. She walked to the portal with Orochi, turning the alarms off with a button. "What the actual fuck have you gone and done now...' She sighed, looking at Damien through the glass mirror.

"Oh hey look its Rykie Ragna look," Damien said pointing to Ryuka."Hii Ryuka." Ragna waved from the background. "Umm well we were wanting umm a extra large frys and umm a strawberry milkshake umm oh and oh yeah thanks ragna.," Damien said as Ragna whislereda suggestion in his ear." We want ten mcdoubles."

".....I'm not a cashier at McDonalds dumbass. You're drunk.." She muttered, rubbing her forehead. "Geez us.." She sighed

"Aww we got the wrong number," pride then noticed orochi behind Ryuka."Oh my god Ragna look its your friend...ssssszzz,"pride said not sure if orochi was one friend or eight."Hey orochi how ya doing,"Ragna asked orochi now he kept changing form to random things like a spray bottle or a TV or a vampire.

Orochi sighed, his eight hates all looking mildly dissapionted. "Why are you two being idiots..it's a sin not to share the wine!" He said, suddenly happy. He knew that Ryuka hated drinking because she had a low alcohol tolerance. She groaned and sighed, Orochi smiling devilishly. "You should really come over~" she smirked, knowing that Ryuka was gonna get him for this but didn't care.

Damien gasped ," is that a invitation to come over and drink with you guys."Damien smiled excitedly. He then ran to get some more wine.

"N-" Ryuka was cut off by Orochi saying yes. Unlike her, Orochi loved to drink, but only if he was in this form.

"Woohoo,"Damien then leapt through the portal with his booze he did a barrel role before moving to his feet smiling his hair all messed up." Ok I'm here hope you didn't wait to Long." Damien laughed.

Ryuka face palmed and Orochi laughed. This human never ceased to amuse him after he teased her. "Come! Let us drink!" He said happily

"Here here," Damien and Ragna both said together. He then opened a bottle of wine and tossed another bottle to orochi.

Orochi drank from it and looked at Ryuka. "Please!" He smiled and Ryuka grudgingly took the bottle a drank some down. Almost instantly, a dark red blush settled on her cheeks and she bit her lip

All of a sudden a cloaked figure appears at Carlos window then vanishes as the lightning hits."Hmm interesting," said the figure from outside his voice deep and sinester."Yes very," another voice said this one more high pitched and silly it sounded amused as if it were laughing at a joke."he doesn't seem to have a clan yet he has a summoning," the serious voice said as the rain dropped onto him."Yes lets meet up with him once we get a chance and introduce ourselves, " the silly voice said laughing to himself.

"I can!" She retorted, drinking a bit more and shaking her head afterwards, the blush only reddening. Orochi laughed and drank a bit more, still curled around her shoulders

"Ok ok shh shh," he said shushing a invisible crowd.",Ok ok so I wanna propose a toast to the summoners tournament may the best summoner win," Damien said raising a bottle of wine into the air ragna did the same. After the other did the same he passed out drunk and ragna disappeared. (Gtg just say you kicked Damien back to his own clan or something in the morning then find something for your character to do oh and @Robyn Banks I believe I accepted your character so feel free to start rpings))

"Well shit..." She muttered and kicked his side, muttering a curse. She was too drunk to do anything and stumbled to a chair, falling into it and drinking more wine. She blushed and laughed. " a girl as King...who'd have thunk it.." She laughed

Natalia walked in with two guards by her side. She walked up to the other participates . " I apologize I had a meeting to attend." She looked at the others only to notice even being drunk as hell. She sighed she couldn't remember the last time she was drunk, probably because she knew how to hold her liquor and drunk heavier drinks than wine. She sat on the neareat chair then pour herself a glass "More wine for me." She said then taking a gulp. "Axel can you please make sure everything is settled." The man nodded then walked away .

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien looked up at Nat."Huh,"he said his face was one of confusion before slowly changing to one of joy and excitement. "NATALIA," he said tackling her with a hug. He roled around laughing and hugging her."Hey wait one minute what are you doing here? Are you two conspiracying against me,"he asked his words still slobby from the wine. The Ragna reappeare in his same cute little shadow form."Hey what the hell happened how could you go and pass out on me like that Damien. I mean I know you've drunken alot even for you but you never pass out!" Damien looked at the cute little shadow now sticking out of his back. "Oh I'm sorry I was just sleepy," he said smiling. Ragna crossed his arms and looked annoyed

"Well nice to see you too and no I am not conspiring against you, I have my own problems to attend to. I knew you would get drunk so I brought you this" she pour out some of the beverage that was in a bottle she took out of her bag. She said smiling then turned to Ragna."Nice to see you again as well Ragna. Its been a while"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back