• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Is there anybody out there?

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
I mean.. either I'm a terrible writer, or I'm just interested in things no one else is... or perhaps I'm just unlikable. I don't know...

either way, I just want someone to write with who won't do one liners, and in general won't make me feel bad.

i have some ideas for plot, but honestly, just talk to me about it.

I mean.. either I'm a terrible writer, or I'm just interested in things no one else is... or perhaps I'm just unlikable. I don't know...

either way, I just want someone to write with who won't do one liners, and in general won't make me feel bad.

i have some ideas for plot, but honestly, just talk to me about it.
I'd love to hear your plot

Alright

Idea 1: A Multiverse I've actually been slowly building for several years, where I have a universe with zombies, a universe with fantasy, a universe with super sci-fi, a universe with a Matrix-like simulation, and a universe that I call "A Paradox Universe". To learn about this, I could just show you the Youtube channel I made.

Idea 2: A Fandom RP for Harry Potter, in the Marauders era, where the Marauders go through their initial meeting, then their wild years, into graduation from Hogwarts, and then their time in the Order of the Phoenix, and ends on the night that "The Sorcerer's Stone"/"The Philosopher's Stone" begins.

Idea 3: A story detailing the misadventures of a group of friends in our world, Nerds, by all rights, who plan to make a video game company.

Alright

Idea 1: A Multiverse I've actually been slowly building for several years, where I have a universe with zombies, a universe with fantasy, a universe with super sci-fi, a universe with a Matrix-like simulation, and a universe that I call "A Paradox Universe". To learn about this, I could just show you the Youtube channel I made.

Idea 2: A Fandom RP for Harry Potter, in the Marauders era, where the Marauders go through their initial meeting, then their wild years, into graduation from Hogwarts, and then their time in the Order of the Phoenix, and ends on the night that "The Sorcerer's Stone"/"The Philosopher's Stone" begins.

Idea 3: A story detailing the misadventures of a group of friends in our world, Nerds, by all rights, who plan to make a video game company.
I'd like to work with you in tweaking your marauder idea slightly if you'd like, I don't mind if you don't want to though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back