Chitchat is there any christian writers/roleplayers?

MyMakersDaughter

Hi

I have been a christian ever sense i came into the U.S, and i have issued with god many times. and done some bad things in my life, anyway.
I am here to change that, are there any christian roleplayers and writers? i am not looking for smut or ero or anything, just clean. Pm if interested
AND than, we can talk about how our lives have been ever sense we became a christian :)

Hello!

I was raised in a Christain household, and I still live and practice Christianity. Nevertheless, I face issues when it comes to my beliefs as well as personal problems. It's common and very natural though. As is doing "bad things," because even as Christains we are far from perfect.

I have never taken part in any religious roleplays or writing because not many view God as well as certain topics the way I do. It can get rather tense when this occurs as interests and faith don't always mix well. I dunno, it's hard to explain. I believe that might be why such a type of RP is uncommon on RP sites?

If you're looking for a Roleplay, might I suggest going into the Interest Checks or 1x1 searches?

Greetings and salutations!

I am a fellow christian, specifically a roman catholic (note: I'm not from Rome, that's just the name of it :P ). I'm open to chatting if ya'd like, any time! As for roleplaying... well, as WolfSol WolfSol said, ya're probably gonna wanna try your luck in the recruitment area.

Greetings and salutations!

I am a fellow christian, specifically a roman catholic (note: I'm not from Rome, that's just the name of it :P ). I'm open to chatting if ya'd like, any time! As for roleplaying... well, as WolfSol WolfSol said, ya're probably gonna wanna try your luck in the recruitment area.

May I ask if you were born and raised into Catholicism or did you find it on your own? :)

I'm Christian (Protestant, though I don't think denominations should define nor divide us). I don't know if I can take up another RP on my plate but I can try if you're a patient writer (I take a while to post). If not, we can chit-chat. I'm sure there's more Christian RP-ers here than you think.

Hello :)
I’ve always been a evangelistic Christian (born and raised) and still am.
If you want to chat or RP or anything really feel free to PM me. :D

I'm Catholic, but I'm not religious. I do know about a lot of the religion's history and I can provide information about Catholicism. I'm open to chat most of the time. I'm not a churchgoer so I'll be here on Sundays. I live in New York so whenever I mention time it'll go by Eastern time. I'm pretty open-minded - I support same-sex marriage and I'm fine with other religions. Most of the characters I'll be RPing as (at least in realistic settings) will probably be Catholic.

Feel free to PM me.

I believe in God, raised a bit leaning towards orthodoxy with an awkward mixing of some Catholic ideals. Pretty amusing to say the least.

The thing is, while I do believe, if you knew me IRL or here, you'd probably think I'm an atheist honestly. I never bring it up, or practice anything publicly, I use science to explain off everything, I am suspiciously more into things like AI which others, including non-extremists, could consider a freaky taboo or any discussion could be viewed against God, and while not everyone does it anyway, I believe God has better things to do than be concerned about than something trivial I have and thus solve it proactively instead. I don't go to churches because I chose to believe that if you care about a divine entity they'd already know it. I don't own a Bible because I believe it could just be manipulated by anyone for any purpose. [IE, old testament vs new, you do something super stupid you get smited vs always forgiven. I find it interesting.] And I am a scholarly type, so I'm also interested in observing and learning about other religions. I find Buddhism and Shintō more interesting than others honestly.

Also, I believe in pragmatic arguments and can see or provide points for both sides of any argument including about religion. For example, there's people that don't believe in any divine being, no heaven or hell, yet believe in ghosts/spirits. Personally, I've adopted some points of other religions to my own belief. Funnily enough, with my psychotic, Gore, and warfare posts, one would think me insane. I don't view that writing as a sin unless under a joke pretense. I've brought far more hell than that, and I don't view any writing of RP as any kind of religious offense. It just seems petty, controlling, and intellectually deficient. I don't bring religion into any argument even if not as a stand of power, because I believe unless you're literally kidnapped or under any other similar circumstance, it's too trivial to try dragging a god into it. I'll be proreactive when I'm too old to do anything myself. Granted, if I can't get myself some of them prosthetic/bionic augments and periodical organ replacements. Oh yeah, I'm an advocate for transhumanism.

Aye aaayyyy.
715.jpg
That felt like the most dio looking thing out of this entire post. But it depends on what type of believer is reading this. I assume most that posted here are more refined and normal than a person that'd freak out.

Except I don't care about hyper long lifespans, the 10% wanting immortality, or the small percentage of the posthuman group hogwash, or replacing my stuff. I just want cybernetic limbs when mine stop working. Maybe with a silicone covering to look like a normal arm again. Imagine being able to just do that T2 arm reveal scene to hostile people. That'd be amazing and nobody would want to fight. But I'm smart enough to wait for something not transmitting signals like things such as Bluetooth. That's just a disaster waiting to happen.

I don't do RPs of any religion that tend to be more idealistic. Such as the always happy family, or always able to resolve problems. I like more realism or general freedom. There will be people more into it than others, some may thing another's variant of extents as wrong, some might be violent, others might use it to get what they want, some holidays might be skipped if no resources are available to even improvise, etc. I might play a guy that doesn't kill in a war but either pacifies or other to a target if they do end up being a Frontline unit than a medic. I find it more interesting to do that, or even pose a hyper exaggerated parody. this gets me auto-kicked. XD

I don't go to churches because I chose to believe that if you care about a divine entity they'd already know it.

Might I raise that the point of going to Church isn't to prove you believe in God, but rather a show of gratitude and reverence?

I believe unless you're literally kidnapped or under any other similar circumstance, it's too trivial to try dragging a god into it
While I personally try avoiding bringing religion into arguments myself (since, in most discussions, there is no guarantee the other person even believes in God), I have to disagree with the notion of "too trivial to bring God into it". If one believes in God, then that is something that should be at the core of what one believes in. Maybe it shouldn't entirely shape your values, but the influence on them should be significant. That being the case, then arguing with such values as a base, your worldview, implicates a religious belief.
Again, I don't think you need to bring religion into it, but if one actually believes in God (in any way shape or form) then there is at least partially a religious base for your other beliefs, even those which may appear to contradict that religion.

Hi, there! I'm a Christian and have been my whole life. I'm not as strong as I'd like to be currently, but if you'd like to chat or anything I'm certainly up for making some more friends on here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back