• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Is there a way to view the desktop site on a phone?

BlossomsOfRainbows

*Insert clever comment here*
Some of the BBCode used on the RPs and interest checks and stuff doesn’t show properly on my phone, and it’s really frustrating to have to use the quote feature just to read the text, and not be able to enjoy the pretty formatting. Is there a way I can view the desktop version on my phone?

Most phones have a browser mode you can enable. However that most likely will not fix the underlying issue which is quite likely the code itself. If the code it set to be a specific size which exceeds the screen size of your phone the issue will be the same even in browser mode.

It would be best to simply ask them to provide a mobile friendly version of the code or text. Some users will put plain text in a spoiler for mobile users.

I see, thank you. I do have a computer but I am on my phone much more often so I thought there might be a way around it but that’s okay!

I see, thank you. I do have a computer but I am on my phone much more often so I thought there might be a way around it but that’s okay!
Nope, unfortunately not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back