• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Is there a way to post something from "my private workshop" to the group recruit page?

Is there a way to post something from "my private workshop" to the group recruit page?
im asking this cause i already tried copying it. But that didnt came out perfectly

If it's coding you're having trouble with, you can always go to edit it and copy + paste from there.

its that if i copy it, it doesnt perfectly goes like this wait

you see like this

and many things i centered didnt work at all. do i need to do that again?​
As I suggested, you're able to bypass this by clicking the menu button at the very bottom of your post, clicking the "edit" button in the drop-down, and then copying your post from the edit box that shows up. Editing your post always displays the raw code for you. c:

its that if i copy it, it doesnt perfectly goes like this wait

you see like this

and many things i centered didnt work at all. do i need to do that again?​
Are you copy pasting from the post itself or are you copy-pasting from the edit?

A post being typed with the center code actually looks like this:

[center]This is centered text[/center]

But when you copy from an already posted post, it ends up looking like this, removing the bracket things:

This is centered text.

Unless you disable the rich editor you won't see the code, which is probably causing the confusion, as I don't think RPN will directly copy the code alongside the text unless you copy it from the edit.

PS: And if you have any attachments, or a link to anything in your private workshop, remember that those won't work, so you'll have to put them again!

Edit: Oops, posted this right as it got resolved. Oh well...

Are you copy pasting from the post itself or are you copy-pasting from the edit?

A post being typed with the center code actually looks like this:

[center]This is centered text[/center]

But when you copy from an already posted post, it ends up looking like this, removing the bracket things:

This is centered text.

Unless you disable the rich editor you won't see the code, which is probably causing the confusion, as I don't think RPN will directly copy the code alongside the text unless you copy it from the edit.

PS: And if you have any attachments, or a link to anything in your private workshop, remember that those won't work, so you'll have to put them again!

Edit: Oops, posted this right as it got resolved. Oh well...
still thanks for the help. appreciate it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back