• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info Is there a way to make custom "current roleplay" list?

Ranix Aurus

Languishing in Progress
Roleplay Type(s)
Hmm...so with a lot of roleplay I'm joining (and abandoning / got abandoned. Just part of life's rich tapestry), sometimes I have difficulty to track which RP I am currently in.

Is there a place where we can put link or something like in the site? For example a note feature in our own profile which only us can see, or in a sidebar so we can use it quickly instead of making a thread in private workshop and navigate there every single time.

Signature does offer a solution, but I want to use my signature for something else. And signature are public, while this is more like a reminder.

Hmm...so with a lot of roleplay I'm joining (and abandoning / got abandoned. Just part of life's rich tapestry), sometimes I have difficulty to track which RP I am currently in.

Is there a place where we can put link or something like in the site? For example a note feature in our own profile which only us can see, or in a sidebar so we can use it quickly instead of making a thread in private workshop and navigate there every single time.

Signature does offer a solution, but I want to use my signature for something else. And signature are public, while this is more like a reminder.
You can bookmark posts and have them appear as quick links. At the bottom of most posts it should give you the option. ^^

Aah, I can use this. Thank you for the information! ^D^

I can't use this for PM roleplay though.
As mentioned, you can "stick" these in your PM inbox. Another nifty thing with PMs is that you can add custom prefixes to them that only you can see. To do that you need to go into your account settings, find and click the "conversation prefixes" and make them from there. :3 This is only for PMs you have sent. There should also be a "star" option as well that will put a little star off to the side near where the PM shows the replies and participants.

This is a dumb hack, but if you have Microsoft Word or LibreOffice you can make a list there too. Drop and add as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back