Video Games Is there a series you've never touched?

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
Is there a game that it seems like everyone talks about, but you've never actually played it? For me that is true for several games.

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Metal Gear
  • Total War
  • Battlefield
  • The Walking Dead
  • Yakuza
It's all the spectacle people claim I am missing that makes me curious.

• Grand Theft Auto
  • Tomb Raider
  • Kancolle
  • Little Big Planet
  • Tekken
  • Yakuza
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Pikmin

I am into SO MANY friggin' fandoms and games, ironically enough, I never gave a try to some of the most popular ones:
  • Counter Strike (let's be honest, it's just more of the same but in the newest installment you get to spend money to have colorful weapons that you could have had for free with mods in the previous installments lol.)
  • Any Call of Duty other than the games from the original trilogy, (AKA the 3 non-cancerous not-purely-profit based CoD games.)
  • Dark Souls and Bloodborne (but I intend to change it pretty soon)
  • Legend of Zelda (I feel ashamed about it and intend to change it)
Beside the above, I have touched every major game, series and franchise you can think of. If in doubt, just trust me that I did.

• Grand Theft Auto
  • Tomb Raider
  • Kancolle
  • Little Big Planet
  • Tekken
  • Yakuza
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Pikmin
Grand Theft Auto is fun if you're into racing sports cars or murdering people. With the edition of 5, now people into Yoga, Golf and Parachuting can have fun.

Tekken is amazing. Complicated but amazing.

I am into SO MANY friggin' fandoms and games, ironically enough, I never gave a try to some of the most popular ones:
  • Counter Strike (let's be honest, it's just more of the same but in the newest installment you get to spend money to have colorful weapons that you could have had for free with mods in the previous installments lol.)
  • Any Call of Duty other than the games from the original trilogy, (AKA the 3 non-cancerous not-purely-profit based CoD games.)
  • Dark Souls and Bloodborne (but I intend to change it pretty soon)
  • Legend of Zelda (I feel ashamed about it and intend to change it)
Beside the above, I have touched every major game, series and franchise you can think of. If in doubt, just trust me that I did.
I've also never played Counter-Strike. My first ever Valve game Left 4 Dead.

Some others I haven't tried.
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • Smite, LoL or any other Moba
  • World of Warcraft
  • Magic the Gathering
  • Drakengard
  • Capcom vs SNK
  • Samurai Shodown
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
  • Dynasty Warriors

Never played:
-Halo
-Call of Duty
-Final Fantasy
-Borderlands
-Madden (Or any Sports Title)
-Street fighter (Or any fighting game really)
-Total War titles
-World of Warcraft

Ans quite a few others as I am very picky about my games and most don't really appeal to me.

-Metal Gear
-Any FPS series except the original Star Wars Battlefront
-Legend of Zelda (Technically I've had Twilight Princess HD for a couple of months, but barely play it...)
-Metroid, but I want to play it
-Kingdom hearts

- Legend of Zelda (I actually remember as a kid in the video store, seeing one of the early Zelda games and thinking to myself 'It looks okay, but I don't think it will ever really take off'. Man was I fucking wrong.)
- Mass Effect
- Dark Souls / Bloodborne
- The Witcher
- Metal Gear
- Grand Theft Auto

I actually want to try all these out, but time and money are scarce resources for me these days.

-Life is Strange
-Grand Theft Auto
-Dead by Daylight
-GMod
-Subautica
-Town of Salem
The list goes on and on

Off the top of my head, I've never played the Legend of Zelda series or Kingdom Hearts since I've never had the consoles for them. Oh, and also the Final Fantasy series. I do want to play them sometime though!

I haven't touched Dead Space. I would die - Screechscreechdevonnova was here. ( As in me .3. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back