• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help is there a free coding teacher thing y'all use?

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! so, pardon that messy title-- i wasn't sure what else to call this. basically i'm just wondering if there is some kind of program or something online that you coding gods learned to code from or if you just learned by looking at other people's codes and picking it apart? if that makes sense? ive been trying to get into coding and i know the very basic stuff but i am completely LOST at tabs, hovering, hidden scrolls, and all the other cute things. so, yeah, i thought id see if there was a specific thing y'all used to learn. i know i used codeacademy or something like that a while ago and ive been meaning to check out grasshopper, but yeah!!! lmk, lmao

I think a lot of it is kind of a learn-as-you-go sort of process, getting inspiration/asking for help from those with more experience. In terms of getting started, I feel like these three threads are helpful, as well as the W3 schools for CSS ^^ When I get stuck on something, I simply search it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back