• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Is there a character limit, for replies?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have a general question, is there a character limit for replies? As in is there a maximum number of characters you can fit into a reply before it hits maximum? Cause I know for apps like Discord and Amino the maximum number of characters you can send in a single message is 2000. After that, a little message pops up telling you that you reached the limit. Does that happen on this site or no? I generally like having a limit, cause sometimes my replies get wayyy too long for some of partners. But also not having one is also freeing, as I don’t have to worry about having to make my partner wait for multiple replies lol.​

If there is one, I haven't seen it reached yet. And I know one or two people who like to write really long responses to stuff

So I write a lot and recently posted something more than 3k word's. I don't think there is any cap limit, annnd that's why I like this site!

So I write a lot and recently posted something more than 3k word's. I don't think there is any cap limit, annnd that's why I like this site!

same lol, cause as much as I love RPing on mobile apps, I absolutely fucking hate the character limits. Cause that means I always have to type another reply, or separate a long reply into parts. Thank god, I don’t have to do that here!​

same lol, cause as much as I love RPing on mobile apps, I absolutely fucking hate the character limits. Cause that means I always have to type another reply, or separate a long reply into parts. Thank god, I don’t have to do that here!

Lol I feel your pain deeply! I've tried it once on discord, but I'm too in-depth on my writing and I instantly met that cap. Pissed me off because I think half my work was deleted lol. So now I write on word and transfer over and use the work tab above to edit the words (bolding etc.) Sooo I'm sure you will really love it here in RpN, worry free from the character limit monster!!!

Lol I feel your pain deeply! I've tried it once on discord, but I'm too in-depth on my writing and I instantly met that cap. Pissed me off because I think half my work was deleted lol. So now I write on word and transfer over and use the work tab above to edit the words (bolding etc.) Sooo I'm sure you will really love it here in RpN, worry free from the character limit monster!!!

oop yeah monster that sounds about right

and oh god, I hate when that shit happens, you’re typing and then you hit the cap, when all your work is poof gone​

oop yeah monster that sounds about right

and oh god, I hate when that shit happens, you’re typing and then you hit the cap, when all your work is poof gone

Yuuuuuup... You sit back in your chair afterwards and stare blankly at your computer screen. Wondering where it all went wrong and if it is some how salvageable? Knowing fully that it just isn't... Happened way to many times to me lol I've learned my lesson lol

Lemme test this

Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite! Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite!

John Wick comin' with the V Bucks Ask Mommy for the Visa (Skrrrr, skrrrrr) Choppin' trees Mickey D's Shooting Spree Ali-A and you see me and you freeze Drop a knee, join my team 10 damage, that's a bug bite! 50 damage... You aight'! 100 damage... Get some minis! 200 damage! Gimme the loot, gimme the loot

Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite

I'm gonna bounce and blast you off this tire Your Mom's armpits smell like a moisty mire! Get some slurp juice, get some slurp slurp When you hurt you'll be crawlin' in the dirt, dirt Hey hater, get on the elevator Press L cause you're goin' to the lobby I'm trappin' everywhere, you're trapped under there 150 damage in your underwear... (skrrrr, skrrr)

Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite (nite, nite) Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite

Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite! Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite!

John Wick comin' with the V Bucks Ask Mommy for the Visa (Skrrrr, skrrrrr) Choppin' trees Mickey D's Shooting Spree Ali-A and you see me and you freeze Drop a knee, join my team 10 damage, that's a bug bite! 50 damage... You aight'! 100 damage... Get some minis! 200 damage! Gimme the loot, gimme the loot

Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite

I'm gonna bounce and blast you off this tire Your Mom's armpits smell like a moisty mire! Get some slurp juice, get some slurp slurp When you hurt you'll be crawlin' in the dirt, dirt Hey hater, get on the elevator Press L cause you're goin' to the lobby I'm trappin' everywhere, you're trapped under there 150 damage in your underwear... (skrrrr, skrrr)

Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite (nite, nite) Fortnite! Fortnite! What's the point of building forts you're goin' nite, nite

More than 15k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back