• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Is that Coach DANCING? M/M Semi/LIT

Crash Test

Oh Nut Up, It's Just a Finger
I'm going to make this real fast so that way you can get back to scrolling the 1x1 interest checks and I can go to sleep.

I'm Crash, 26, and am searching for a romantic MxM rp. If you do not want that, please exit stage left. There is no bottom/top/uke stuff here, equal playing field and we will see how our characters interact. Sadly I also prefer to play with only people who are over 18. Preferably somewhere in your twenties just to make me more comfortable. My usual reply ranges from 4-8 paragraphs but can reach 20 if I get inspired. I don't expect someone to match this as that much writing does take a chunk of time but if you could post at least 3 paragraphs it will be Lemon Squeezey. We will follow RPN site guidelines and do "fade to blacks."

Plot Lines (Your Character=YC)

++Coach does WHAT++
James works at a few local gay bars as a dancer on the weekends. James working the stage when he sees someone from his school, YC. Normally James keeps to himself and would try to avoid this whole drama. James attempts to leave the club as soon as his shift was over to keep his cover. YC confronts my character either in the club or at School. Could be a teacher or another student (college if they are student/teacher)

Will James be blackmailed? Questioned? Outed to his Job?

Maybe Side Plot Add On: (Your character could be a new teacher and they could first meet at a club when YC first moves to town and celebrates. Later they spot each other at school.

++New Coach?++
James is nervous about the next school year. Sadly, the last head coach of xxx had to retire. James being the assistant coach, has to show the new coach around. The new coach, YC, would get hurt trying to move equipment before or after class and James would swiftly come over to assist. Maybe just a muscle cramp in the leg that James massages out.

James would start bringing in coffee or coffee and whatever YC likes in the morning to be friendly.

++New Teachers?++
Your character gets hired on for the new school year. He is shown around and quickly finds James to his taste. James, doesn't take hints easily so it would be hard to get him on the hook. Slow burn romance.

Any of the plots can be mashed or when can even make a new plot line! If you don't like school, PSSH. THROW IT OUT!!! We can work out an office situation, maybe James is a personal coach for someone famous? Hockey player? Volleyball Star? or maybe even the mafia. If you like James Callan and have a plot you need to fill, I got you.

PM me if you are interested.

4fa6016e88e189e4ed2a3155e19230f5.jpg
Name: James Callan
SO: Gay
Job: Athletic Trainer and Assistant Coach at River Falls University
Personality: Laid Back, Keeps to himself, Strong but Gentle, focused
Likes: His morning coffee, meal prepping, exercising, maintaining a healthy life style, sports, dancing
Bio: Mr Callan is famous at River Falls for being everyone's special eye candy. As far as the other Teachers know, Mr Callan isn't married since he doesn't wear a ring. When people ask about why he hasn't married a beautiful wife yet, he always gives the 'I just haven't found the right one' speech. All the male teachers want to be him and all the female teachers want to be under him.

Even the students love him. They often sneak into Mr Callan office and ask for an ice pack just to relax in his comfy chairs and get a take away from everything. Mr Callan understands even needs a break and has a radio playing softly in his office to eliminate the erie empty space vibes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back