• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tumblr_4e27d5e0390173c0b2ac053f6012edde_e2d237e4_540.png

About me

Long time no talk, RPnation. Hi, I'm Frogs. I turned 18 this month. I'm a senior in highschool who is obsessed with art and storytelling. So much so that I'm gonna throw my future away and major in animation. Trust me, my mom is thrilled. But don't worry, I already picked out a cardboard box to sleep in.

Anyway, i've got 2 study halls this semester and I quit my job a couple months back. I can feel my brain rotting more and more with each day, so I want to get back into roleplay. For my attention span's sake. Also I have a habit of being super self conscious with my writing, but I've been getting more confident with it lately. So why not share it with other people? (I love criticism btw)

Here is all I ask:

-Be at least 17+. Now that I'm a legal adult I'd prefer to roleplay with people around my age.
-At least 1-2 paragraphs per post. That's just the minimum, feel free to go hog wild if you want.
-Be fine with shitposting in dm's.
-Don't expect me to do all the worldbuilding. This story a team effort, yo.
-I only roleplay original characters, but that doesn't mean some canon ones can't show up in rp.

I'm ghost friendly. I get it, life goes on.

Soul Eater RP? :v))

I just finished Soul Eater last week, and I thought it was sick. I loved it stylistically and narratively. It had really compelling characters without taking itself too seriously. And I thought the fact that 'Death City' and the Academy is located in the US state of Nevada was fucking hilarious. Not to mention that the ending made me cry despite being so unbelievably corny. If you have never watched SE and somehow ended up on this post, I recommend you check it out. Just make sure you get past the first few episodes before you make any harsh judgements.

Normally I'm not one to roleplay anime, but Soul Eater just hits different. An organization of Demon Hunters that revolves around people who turn into weapons. That's so badass, and there's a lot of creative potential too. I think the dynamic between Meisters and weapons is really interesting. There's a lot we can explore. What drives someone to become a Kishin? How do meisters and weapons choose their partners? Why are all witches such assholes? Etc. Keep in mind, I've only watched the main show. I know there is some kind of spin off, so I might not know all of the lore.

Here are some potential starters, but I'd love to hear your ideas if you have any. Admittedly, I don't have anything pre-written, but figuring out what the rp is going to be about is half the fun, right?

-The story of how two students at the academy chose to become partners.
-A witch meister and their weapon on the run from the academy. Can work vice verse, witch weapon.
-A meister and their weapon go down the dark path of eating human souls.
-A normal person who suddenly discovers they can turn into a weapon.
The roleplay doesn't even really have to revolve around the academy, it can take place anywhere in the world tbh.

[/FONT/

Last edited:
I’d be so down to do this. Creating an OC for this show is something I’ve always wanted to get around to,,, now I have a reason c:<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back