Is site is a lot more confusing than I thought

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey there, welcome. What do you need help with specifically? Is there a certain kind of roleplay you like? Do you prefer group roleplays or one-on-one? Feel free to ask, we're here to help!

I recommend taking a look at the Looking for Group forum then. This is where people post interest checks - threads to gauge the interest in a certain RP. If enough people post replies, the RP gets started.

If you look at the Roleplays section, you'll also see the ongoing RPs, divided into sub-categories. Some of them might have tags like "[OPEN]" which indicate they are still accepting new players.

There's a lot more information in the Tutorials forum. Feel free to join the Discord chat too - it's not always very active while America is asleep, but there are usually at least a few people around willing to chat.

Users who are viewing this thread