• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? ((CLOSED))

Imrie101

Hi! I’ve been RPing on and off for close to 6 months now. I love anime, I draw my own stuff and am looking for an RPer who’s into the same. (MxF only please) RPer must be familiar with said series and can supply their own OC and OCFamilia (or if apart of one mentioned in the series please give back story via). I’m not quite sure where I want to go with the plot, I was not planning on it being romantic but may consider it down the road. My grammar is semi good. I am 25, so please be over the age 18 if interested (wouldn’t want any misunderstandings).

RPer must be ok with me playing random characters (from the series) or OC’s (mine) throughout the RP to make it more enjoyable and for OC development.

If there are more than one RPer who want to join we could make a group in which I will submit this post in the group forums.

Posts do not have to be long, nor does the RPer need to post more than ONCE a day unless they want to. I’m at home most of the day, my wife is working all the time-so I’ve been lonely. I enjoy talking to others and getting to know them! I’m looking for new, better, positive friends.

If you have any questions feel free to message me. We can talk music, movies, tv, games, religion (except politics) ect.

Sounds great! Looks like we have three altogether now! I should make a group. Pm me for additional detailed information regarding OC levels/classes and any concerns you have (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back