• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Welcome Traveler

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

EDIT TO ADD: I forgot to mention that you can either post on here or send me a dm if you are interested!

Hello, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, fellow Travelers. My name is Pride and I have been floating around the interest checks looking for specific craving that I have had for a while now. I am a 18+ female who lives in the PST area along the west coast. If you read the title of this, then there is a reason you clicked and entered my domain. I have been interested in Genshin Impact for quite some time but never had the opportunity to partake in the fun myself. Until recently of course. I have started playing the game, joined by my sibling and friends to help carry me along sometimes. I have almost reached the latest part of the story, and I don’t know all of the game’s characters yet but I will happily try my hand at the ones I do already. For context, I am rank 31 and just recently got the quest to get Inazuma and my lack of boat is making it a bit difficult at the moment. Because of the fact that I am really far behind, I do not mind spoilers and if you have a character you are desperately pinning for. I will do my best to play them based on a description. But I can not promise a hundred percent accuracy.

Anyway, an important note on me is that I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety and depression. In the past, I was not managing my depression very well and so I dropped off the face of the planet for a while before going to therapy to figure shit out. I still have my moments where I feel very unmotivated and might disappear for a while, but I am genuinely trying to get better. I wanted to say this because I want any future partners to know before going into this. But I have been learning and managing. With that in mind please be patient with me if my depression decides to drag me into the depths of writer’s block. During those times I still post it just may take me a moment to get my response together. But I am still happy to chat and create headcanons or whatever. I do my best not to float away from my partners.

Now onto my writing style, to put it simply. I would like to say that I am an advanced writer, but I am not perfect by any means. I am not afraid to admit that even though English is my first language I still forget the basics of grammar. This really only pops of in casual talk. I do scan for it whenever I am putting together something more official. I love to write a lot. I write multiple paragraphs and get upwards of a thousand words. So if that is something that you can get behind then I think we will get along writing-wise just fine. I would be happy to send a sample from a thread I have participated in if you would like.

I have experience in romance, but I would love to explore more platonic bonds as well to grow my skill set. If you are looking for something more romantic I do all of the universal pairings, that is MxM, FxF, and MxF. I am looking to hopefully expand my pairings. I am just a bit nervous because I don’t want to end up accidentally doing something wrong. But like I have mentioned this is doubling only. Because I don’t want to end up just playing canon characters for people, and I would love to explore some oc bonds with people. If you are still interested in the next tab I have a couple of tidbits about ideas and such.

I also want to mention that if you are looking for a friend to play Genshin Impact with, I will gladly sign up for this. I am looking for new people to play with and while I am not very wise on what I am doing I just want people I can play with and have fun with.

Canon Characters:
I don’t know a whole lot of the cast yet because of the fact that I only start playing the game recently. But I plan on expanding my arsenal of people that I can play. For now, I believe that I would be able to try my hand at quite a good chunk of the cast. I would feel pretty confident in trying Jean, Venti, Kaeya, Lisa, Diluc, Zhongli, Xiao, Ningguang, Childe, Lumina or Aether (if you are interested in that), Barbra, and I might even be willing to try my hand at people I don’t know if they are described to me. Though personally, I am leaning towards Zhongli, Xiao, Ningguang or Childe to play because it was one of my more favorite arcs of the story. If you ask me to play Klee, Diona, Sayu, or Qiqi I won’t kill on ONE condition. That condition is that you are looking for a platonic bond. Anything else and I will burn the.

As for myself, I don’t really have a favorite character, so if you have a character you want to play or are comfortable with playing. Then please tell me so I can know.

OC characters:
As for the oc department, I have no pre-made ocs so I am willing to be tossed into the winds and really just go with the flow. While I do have a couple of ideas floating around. One is a couple of characters who were bodyguards for Lumine and Aether who fell into Teyvat with the twins, and in this story the twins are still sleeping, maybe one is awake and still controlling the order or another guard is controlling the order, and the bodyguards are on the search for the twins and trying to stop the Abyss Order from corrupting the twins. My other more prevalent idea is not something original, but you will hear more about it later. I am happy to bring both male and female ocs to the table. But I don’t really want to see any super op ocs or any Mary Sues. That just hurts my soul a little. Sure not everyone needs to be complicated but please have a few flaws, I beg you.

If you have any pre-made ocs that you want to use then you are free to bring them along to the party. And yes I understand that Lumine and Aether are the main characters of the story but I want to try something a little different if we are going to use ocs.

Isekai?
This section is a little more specific of a genre of idea that I had in mind so I wanted to put it into its own little thing. You may be wondering, or not, if I would be willing to do something with the isekai elements. The answer is most definitely a yes. As someone who grew up with stories like Narnia and Coraline there is just something really fun about creating stories about people who have been taken from their homes and swept into a new world. There are a couple ways I think we could do this if it is something you are interested in. One way could be that the ocs gets swept into the video game of Genshin Impact or Genshin Impact is not a thing in the modern world and the ocs happen to appear in the world. I would be happy to hear any of your guys ideas if you are interested in this kind of thing.

Canon x Canon:
I have not mentioned this yet because I felt it deserved it’s own section as well. You may have noticed that I have not mentioned anything about Canon character ships. I didn’t list any for a couple of reasons. One, I don’t know a whole lot of the cast and all of the story lines so I haven’t really seen any characters that I would pair together. Two, I am not all the insterested in Canon x Canon ships in a romantic form. Call be basic but I have not problem throwing this out there.

Inazuma:
As for the wonderful characters of Inazuma, I have not included them in this because I have reached that part of the story yet and I while I might be willing to try my hand at them. I don’t know the lore of the islands or anything so I just don’t think I would be good.

Here are my rules:
- All RPN rules apply
- LGBQT+ friendly, I will not bend on this.
- I would prefer my partner to be 18+
- You don’t have to post every day, but I would like at least one post a week. I will do the same in return
- Be open to plotting. I hate it when I feel like I am the only one contributing. Even if it is just a little bit I want us to both get involved in the story
- Be patient and I will do the same. If you need to be gone for a while, let me know. I will try to do the same to you.
- Be comfortable with dark topics. While they won’t always be involved I do enjoy them sometimes.
- Tell me what you are comfortable with and not comfortable with so I can avoid making you uncomfortable.
- Be comfortable with mature topics. Since there might be some more mature talks involved in the plot or story.
- Be comfortable with doubling and playing multiple characters, since it is required for this thread.
- No one-liners or one-paragraph responses, please. I understand short posts sometimes.
- You don’t have to be a novella writer, but I am a chunky writer myself and I would love a partner who doesn’t mind smacking me in the face with detail.
- All I ask is that you don’t focus all your attention on one of the ships.
- I don’t mind ghosting, but I would prefer a warning beforehand.

Last edited:
This is a bump and an update. For the update, I have reached Inazuma and am slowly running around the area. I have not done a whole lot of the story in that area because I am working on trying to ascend Raiden and Sara, but I will get there slowly.

A little bump for this. I am not AR 37 and have taken a small break from the story to go some leveling up for characters. But, I will be adding a couple of people to the list of characters I am comfortable playing.

These characters are Kazuha and Thoma. I will be adding Beidou and Xiangling, and Keqing.

Just a little boop before I go to bed for the night.and I am cracing

Boop, I am realizing I need to update this page, but I will be adding the Inazuma characters. Specifically Ayaka, Thoma, Kazuha, Yoimiya, and possibly more later as I learn about them.

I have learned that I love Qiqi on an ungodly level, please come home my sweet zombie child. I am also learning a bit more about the canon ships, I may be willing to try my hand at one. I also love the platonic bond that Jean and Klee have, so cute. I would die for the children. I am also rank 40, Diluc still hardcore carries me through everything, so does Raiden.

Boop, I have officially caught up with the Archon story! I am now waiting for more to come out.

Edited to add: I am not rank 42 and so if anyone wants help with something, I will be happy to provide even if I am not good.

Boop. A lot has happened since my last boop. I am now an owner of Childe and almost caught up on all the story quests. I just need to finish Raiden and Kokomi’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back