• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Is anyone into Size Difference(G/t)?

Pixel Berry

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everybody. It's me, Pixel Berry. And I'm here to do a roleplay request that's a bit 'unique'.

I am looking for someone to roleplay with me on the topic of size difference. The genre could be anything your heart desires, and take place anywhere. The size difference could even be to an extreme level. Like "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman" or "The Secret World of Arrietty".

I am looking for someone who is open to new ideas and loves sharing suggestions on how to improve the roleplay experience. I also wish for them to be literate to the novelist degree(as if you're writing a part of a book).

I am fine playing the bigger or smaller role, just as long as it is me either growing or shrinking.

If you're worried that we have to come up with an idea from scratch, there's no need to worry. I have a placeholder idea for every genre, every setting, and even those that include canon characters if you prefer that over making an original character of your own. And just to be sure, I can list all series and fandoms I know in the private message so as to not clog up this thread.

Either way, message me or request to message me in the thread if you are a newcomer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back