• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ok just hear me out, if you love to host roleplays but can't seem to get enough players, simply don't have any ideas, or love free story building and character development, this is the place you want to be! You would have your own original characters, each can be good or bad or both, there are no limits to characters besides how op they are. The only thing is.... You would be forced to interact only with other players. There will be no NPC's due to the fact where the characters are is a world that hasn't been disturbed, no cities, no towns, not a single building. It would be all the characters job to make their own town, only with the players we have. Then, there will probably be a tyrant of some sort. Now this could be one of my characters, or yours, but this is just to get the story running. After that it will be your job to build story plots, provide character development, make friendships, adapt the lands of the world, this RP has endless possibilities that will not be rejected! Now you can discuss story plots within pms, the ooc, or even just surprise everyone. I've been wanting to do this for a while, hopefully with at least 6-10 players. I really hope someone is interested! I won't be too picky with the writing, but no one liners and have at least highschool level writing. (Which means small grammar and spelling mistakes every once and a while are fine, but I expect your story to be interesting.)

One thing I will mention is there will be no guns or advanced technology. Think about it as a new civilization that just learned how to make swords and armor. Also, each character will have three lives, and there will also be a way of revival if the player wishes to revive their character. (Although this will come with changes to the character from dying.) If your character dies and you do not wish to revive them, you are fully allowed to make a new character.

Now if this happens I fully expect many plots at the same time that might mix,
Just think about all the possibilities! Wars, romance, friendship, betrayal, city building, advancements, everything is possible within the confinements of this one rp!

Any questions? Please ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back