Other Is Anyone Here A YouTuber?

Hey guys! I wanted to reach out to everyone and see if anyone creates content on YouTube (in particular, gaming videos)?

If you do, post your channel name (or easiest way to search you), and let's get connected!

For me, you can search Inanuful, and it should pull up my channel.

I do gaming videos as well, though I haven't uploaded in a while due to sheer laziness. Looking up "Seiggrain Hart" should get you to fin it easily.

Hey guys! I wanted to reach out to everyone and see if anyone creates content on YouTube (in particular, gaming videos)?

If you do, post your channel name (or easiest way to search you), and let's get connected!

For me, you can search Inanuful, and it should pull up my channel.

Damien Danner

Yeah, so this is my Youtube Channel. And from time to time I'll upload stream highlights and stuff. Generally, I do a lot more streaming on Twitch at www.twitch.tv/tpbvirus

I had a channel before, but what I found is that my videos somehow offended very small (1-2) groups of people which then led to them cyber-bullying me. I then decided to delete the channel and start up elsewhere. Then elsewhere (vidme) sent me a mail that they're shutting down and that's the end of it all.

I had a channel before, but what I found is that my videos somehow offended very small (1-2) groups of people which then led to them cyber-bullying me. I then decided to delete the channel and start up elsewhere. Then elsewhere (vidme) sent me a mail that they're shutting down and that's the end of it all.

I'm sorry to hear that... If you liked making videos, I encourage you to continue doing what you enjoy. However, I understand that it must have been rough...

My friend has a channel that I make appearances on. It's called Radical Raisins.

I don't have one yet heh but I plan on having one as soon as I am aloud to since, I am supposed to already have one but I am being held back from all sort's of thing's, so I will update this if I ever get time to have one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back