• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ใƒผ แดแดแด„

should the main ooc be here or on discord?

• discord!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • forums!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • either works fine!

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iโ€™m still trying to think of a good power that I havenโ€™t done before
that you haven't done before? curious. bet you haven't done lactokinesis

okay, i know the poll is still up for this, but considering how fast conversation can get and rpn not being able to keep up with it, i set up the discord server! some things still may need to change here and there, but it should be ready for people to talk in. ^ ^ (also, a lot of people seem to be in favor of discord over forums.)

that you haven't done before? curious. bet you haven't done lactokinesis

okay, i know the poll is still up for this, but considering how fast conversation can get and rpn not being able to keep up with it, i set up the discord server! some things still may need to change here and there, but it should be ready for people to talk in. ^ ^ (also, a lot of people seem to be in favor of discord over forums.)
Then I will have to drop out since I don't do discrd

(Bit off topic of the current thread of conversation but) I don't know if anyone's still looking for quirks, but I've got a list of inspirational ideas:
-Slimming: The ability to stretch and shrink so skinny that you're no thicker around the middle than a clenched fist yet you're very tall, allowing greatly enhanced height/reach and slimming to avoid attacks.
-Fire abilities: classic but cool
-Heatwave abilities: the less flashy cousin of fire abilities which allows you to create sheer heat. Bake opponents and delicious dishes!
-Siren: Can cause people to become infatuated, and/or emit a horribly piercing shriek
-Related: Hypnotic Song: Lullabies that can lull people to sleep, heavy metal that can energize them into a rage, classical that can make them dance ballet...
-Creature manipulation: ability to talk to/direct some kind(s) of creature(s), like snakes, dogs, rodents, etc
-Fabric manipulation: Can pull threads out of the fabric around you and rebind into rope or other restraints, capture people with curtains, use their own clothes against them, and create stunning fashions/fabric projects
-Superspeed
-Quills: the ability to create and shoot spikes or quills, including poisoned ones (perhaps with a variety of poisonsโ€” plain, stinging, severely painful, petrifying, etc)
-Light manipulation: Can light the way in the dark and blind opponents. If your character is able to use multiple colors, they could seriously disorient and throw off others (especially if they learn to do so subtly, using light to change the color of things). Could also make great light shows!
-Dark manipulation: Also able to blind opponents, though in the opposite way, and helpful for stealth. Might create an atmosphere of fear and panic as well.
-Water manipulation: With water all around in more places than people think of, the ability to manipulate water is actually super powerful.
-Shape-shifting: Whether it's into inanimate objects, people, or something else, shape-shifting can be great for disguise, unpredictability, unique fighting moves, plus it's fun
-Intangibility
-Related: ability to turn self into gas or liquid
-Amphibious physiological adaptation: think mermaids or Aquaman. Allows you to breathe underwater, swim expertly, and perhaps talk to and direct aquatic creatures or even plants.
-Silence: Silences all sound in a given area. Cuts off communication, disorients opponents, removes certain warning signals, and is all-around maddening/disturbing for those used to hearing. Can also aid relaxation.
-Computer brain: super fast thinking, extreme knowledge of even obscure topics, and might just make you the ultimate meme lord and king or queen of cringe
-Soup: the ability to create and weaponize soup LAVA that just so happens to look and act like soup. (Knife-bat not included.)
-Healing abilities: the ability to heal yourself or others. On the flip side, can reverse healing progress.
-Amnesia: Causes people to have varying levels of amnesia.
-Chameleon abilities: the ability to blend in with your surroundings. Possibly transferable to other people/objects.
-Slick: ability to make yourself or the environment around you super slick.

well, to keep you guys updated: if you haven't noticed, there's now a lore link! the thread has more information about the school. also, if you already did see it earlier, then it's been updated to have a picture of the dorm's 2nd floor layout!
there is also a new piece of information on the CS post detailing the situation with having multiple characters, as well as this RP's max limit!

(Bit off topic of the current thread of conversation but) I don't know if anyone's still looking for quirks, but I've got a list of inspirational ideas:
-Slimming: The ability to stretch and shrink so skinny that you're no thicker around the middle than a clenched fist yet you're very tall, allowing greatly enhanced height/reach and slimming to avoid attacks.
-Fire abilities: classic but cool
-Heatwave abilities: the less flashy cousin of fire abilities which allows you to create sheer heat. Bake opponents and delicious dishes!
-Siren: Can cause people to become infatuated, and/or emit a horribly piercing shriek
-Related: Hypnotic Song: Lullabies that can lull people to sleep, heavy metal that can energize them into a rage, classical that can make them dance ballet...
-Creature manipulation: ability to talk to/direct some kind(s) of creature(s), like snakes, dogs, rodents, etc
-Fabric manipulation: Can pull threads out of the fabric around you and rebind into rope or other restraints, capture people with curtains, use their own clothes against them, and create stunning fashions/fabric projects
-Superspeed
-Quills: the ability to create and shoot spikes or quills, including poisoned ones (perhaps with a variety of poisonsโ€” plain, stinging, severely painful, petrifying, etc)
-Light manipulation: Can light the way in the dark and blind opponents. If your character is able to use multiple colors, they could seriously disorient and throw off others (especially if they learn to do so subtly, using light to change the color of things). Could also make great light shows!
-Dark manipulation: Also able to blind opponents, though in the opposite way, and helpful for stealth. Might create an atmosphere of fear and panic as well.
-Water manipulation: With water all around in more places than people think of, the ability to manipulate water is actually super powerful.
-Shape-shifting: Whether it's into inanimate objects, people, or something else, shape-shifting can be great for disguise, unpredictability, unique fighting moves, plus it's fun
-Intangibility
-Related: ability to turn self into gas or liquid
-Amphibious physiological adaptation: think mermaids or Aquaman. Allows you to breathe underwater, swim expertly, and perhaps talk to and direct aquatic creatures or even plants.
-Silence: Silences all sound in a given area. Cuts off communication, disorients opponents, removes certain warning signals, and is all-around maddening/disturbing for those used to hearing. Can also aid relaxation.
-Computer brain: super fast thinking, extreme knowledge of even obscure topics, and might just make you the ultimate meme lord and king or queen of cringe
-Soup: the ability to create and weaponize soup LAVA that just so happens to look and act like soup. (Knife-bat not included.)
-Healing abilities: the ability to heal yourself or others. On the flip side, can reverse healing progress.
-Amnesia: Causes people to have varying levels of amnesia.
-Chameleon abilities: the ability to blend in with your surroundings. Possibly transferable to other people/objects.
-Slick: ability to make yourself or the environment around you super slick.
woah that's a lot of ideas. it takes me hours just to come up with one orz

Lol, they're mostly stolen from superheroes and the like, and I made most of the list when plotting my character, so it did take a while.

Iโ€™m gonna have to opt out of this one, Iโ€™m in two other RPs and Iโ€™m getting so many notifications from them that rpnation is forgetting to tell me about this one, sorry.

poi poi question. Do girls have the option to also wear the male dress code?

I hope I didn't miss anything, I was without power for a day and a half!
yup, you're fine! hurricane season does that sometimes q v q
the most that's happened is, like beann said, a majority of us are on the discord server! if you're able to it'd be great if you joined ^ ^. other than that, people are just working on their characters and getting settled. currently the rp is set to start sometime this weekend, so there's a good amount of time for you to get a character sheet up!

we got a discord server up and running
yup, you're fine! hurricane season does that sometimes q v q
the most that's happened is, like beann said, a majority of us are on the discord server! if you're able to it'd be great if you joined ^ ^. other than that, people are just working on their characters and getting settled. currently the rp is set to start sometime this weekend, so there's a good amount of time for you to get a character sheet up!
Discord! Fun! I'll join later tonight or tomorrow!

I got a rough idea for a character so I hope I can work on and finish a sheet before then!

Discord! Fun! I'll join later tonight or tomorrow!

I got a rough idea for a character so I hope I can work on and finish a sheet before then!
can't wait to see them c:

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 hi! looking through alexis' sheet, i think it's good! my only concern is that the overall concept of the quirk feels a bit similar to akagane's in the sense that they're both energy-based and used to enhance physicality, not to mention they both have the sortof electricity thing going on. as i have already accepted MystiicWitch MystiicWitch , i'll have to ask that you change it up a little bit (unless she's okay with them being similar). ^ ^;

can't wait to see them c:

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 hi! looking through alexis' sheet, i think it's good! my only concern is that the overall concept of the quirk feels a bit similar to akagane's in the sense that they're both energy-based and used to enhance physicality, not to mention they both have the sortof electricity thing going on. as i have already accepted MystiicWitch MystiicWitch , i'll have to ask that you change it up a little bit (unless she's okay with them being similar). ^ ^;

Howdy :3
I just read over the character sheet myself and saw a lot of similarities as well. Iโ€™d be more comfortable if it was different >\\\\\<; it can be energy-based but change it up if possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back