• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ใƒผ ส™ษดสœแด€

Interested! I love this unique twist of BNHA.
yay! so glad youโ€™re interested. feel free to head on over to the other threads and join us on the discord if youโ€™re able to (i believe itโ€™s on the last page of the ooc, near the top)!

I AM SO INTERESTED OMG
yay! you can head on over to the other threads as well. ^ ^

important: ... that being said, to anyone else who may be interested beyond this point, i'll warn you that currently ( 10 ) characters have been accepted, ( 5 ) are currently in review, and several others may be working on posting their own as well! this means the max capacity of 20 students is drawing pretty near.

edit: there are 3 more spots left!

Last edited:
interested! is there still room?
if this is still open i'd like to join :)
there are still three spots left, so yeah! you guys are welcome to make a character c:
please do pay attention to the gender ratio though, it's mainly in place because of how the dorms are set up q v q we have 2 male spots and 1 female!

If a spot opens up at any point and it's alright, I'd be interested in joining. It's been a hot minute since I've participated in a BNHA RP, and this one looks really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back