• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) OOC

From what I've gathered from the first few pages I think I'd like to throw Kled in the Ultraverse with Green Arrow,Batman and the like

Everyone, I'm bumping up the character limit to 10 in preparation for Hosted Project.
Why this is being turned into a hosted project? Also I am having a hard time dropping my characters into arcs because since this is starting to slow down I don't want to drop my chars into arcs where I will be wasting time writing a post or having them become dead weight. So it may take a bit for me to make decisions but if it comes down to it all characters may just end up in the same arc.

Why this is being turned into a hosted project? Also I am having a hard time dropping my characters into arcs because since this is starting to slow down I don't want to drop my chars into arcs where I will be wasting time writing a post or having them become dead weight. So it may take a bit for me to make decisions but if it comes down to it all characters may just end up in the same arc.
It'll be easier to keep track of the arcs as a hosted project.

Would you be ok with me dropping Deathstroke in there?

Wouldn't he be better suited to Ultraverse or another arc? It's just that Multiverse Smultiverse is a rather goofy arc. Don't get me wrong, there's serious moments in it too (like the Irish Invasion arc I did before it, which had a couple of those) but it's an overall kinda goofy arc.

This is currently the "big bad" of the arc:
latest

If you really want into it, sure but I think you should consider what kind of arc Multiverse Smultiverse is before throwing Deathstroke into it.

Wouldn't he be better suited to Ultraverse or another arc? It's just that Multiverse Smultiverse is a rather goofy arc. Don't get me wrong, there's serious moments in it too (like the Irish Invasion arc I did before it, which had a couple of those) but it's an overall kinda goofy arc.

latest

If you really want into it, sure but I think you should consider what kind of arc Multiverse Smultiverse is before throwing Deathstroke into it.
Not going to lie depending on what happens Kled may end up being the Big Bad.

latest

Well I didn't necessarily have the time to look at it all, it might be better for Gintoki I was mostly thinking about what is really active. But you are right.

Would you mind deleting your last post in the IC forum? It should have been posted in OOC, but if you just delete that one, it should all be good. Axcicos Axcicos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back