• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) OOC

Calm down, I was jesting. I do want to know what the arc is about because again, I want to shove one of my three in there.

Calm down, I was jesting. I do want to know what the arc is about because again, I want to shove one of my three in there.
I wasn't upset. I just stated that Fantasy isn't really that GrimDark when compared to 40k. Though compared to other fictions, like Elder Scrolls, it could definitely be called a hellhole.

A lot of chaff, what i am thinking is doing stuff like the game, we have an objective we gotta do in order to push the ratmen out.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Knowing Goro's backstory and his motives now, it seems like him and Diego are really quite alike, huh?
Yep. Both have dick fathers who left them, both mothers are dead(Although Goro's mum commited Suicide while Diego's mum died honorably by feeding her son), both wanted to get even with their fathers. Goro was almost able to complete if not for the events of P5...It's sad, really.

((Poor Pancakechi, I shall give you redemption))

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod I'm a bit stuck on what to do next. I know Diego isn't going to be the winner of this fight, I just don't know how I'm going to end it without making it anti-climatic or boring. Any ideas friend?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod I'm not killing off Koichi that easily, he'll be turned back to normal when Goro beats Diego. I plan on making a character to swoop in and save Diego right before he gets arrested or the final blow is struck.

Holy hell, this RP is still going? Wow, anyway I am somewhat back from my inactivity, can someone in a nutshell give me a rundown of what has happened since I was last active?

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I'll have to drop out of this roleplay indefinitely. Life has kept me busy and distracted enough to basically prevent me from responding. I needed to take some pressure away, so I need to sacrifice roleplay here. I hope you guys understand.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I'll have to drop out of this roleplay indefinitely. Life has kept me busy and distracted enough to basically prevent me from responding. I needed to take some pressure away, so I need to sacrifice roleplay here. I hope you guys understand.
We Understand, hope you get shit sorted.

Ok, considering I am now ready to rejoin and everyone of my characters got shuffled around, who would be willing to take my characters into their arcs?

My characters are as follows for those who may have forgotten.

Deadpool
Gintoki Sakata
Deathstroke

Oh and I am probably going to bring in an OC from an OC universe that's based on a novel I am making for myself for fun, which is still mostly in planning but I have some characters done.

Ok, considering I am now ready to rejoin and everyone of my characters got shuffled around, who would be willing to take my characters into their arcs?

My characters are as follows for those who may have forgotten.

Deadpool
Gintoki Sakata
Deathstroke

Oh and I am probably going to bring in an OC from an OC universe that's based on a novel I am making for myself for fun, which is still mostly in planning but I have some characters done.
Currently we have the following arcs open
Multiverse Smultiverse (A Universe Hopping arc)
Can't Stump the Pump (Ultraverse arc)
Top Ten Ways to Kill Rick (X-Men + Rick and Morty arc)

And we've been talks of starting a "Shin Megami Tensei + Fate/Grand Order" arc with @Raidou Kuzunoha The XIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back