• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) OOC

The Vulgar Bootmen. They're pretty much steampunk robots powered by coal and soul steam.

The SDM is going to get crowded if more people keep trying to head there. They can appear near Ponyville or another settlement, but that's Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal 's field of expertise. I've been trying to get a response or something from her, but she's been a little unresponsive. She's probably busy.

The SDM is going to get crowded if more people keep trying to head there. They can appear near Ponyville or another settlement, but that's Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal 's field of expertise. I've been trying to get a response or something from her, but she's been a little unresponsive. She's probably busy.

I'm sorry ;-;

I have to go back and re-read the last couple pages, I'm gradually losing track of what's going on in my arc and Tamamo's

As to anyone showing up in Ponyville, that's fine, just ask me any questions about the setting

He's hoping for an interaction

I'm not really able to help with that since I have a relatively small amount of characters to work with for now. Like I said before, Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal 's in control of the verse and its characters.

If you want to catch up, cher, the mansion trio just touched down in the center of Canterlot and started calmly walking towards the gate. Basically, it's a chance for all the unnamed charies there to react. A few characters from other verses are approaching the mansion's gate, and S Slick416 's character needs someone or something to approach him on the outskirts of Ponyville.

Equestria arc. Who is involved?

Though, I have a schedule with fanfic to write.

The entire MLP verse, a small group of Touhou characters, two characters from a magical girl anime, two characters from Shovel Knight, Spider-Man, and Mysterio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back