• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) OOC

That is what he would do.

But I digress, I don't mean he replaces the arc villain. He could always get his own arc once it finishes, after having betrayed the arc villain he was working for.

And does the RP have an overarching big bad?
RP does have about three overarching villains.

doesn't work that way with the way I'm planning it.
Does Flagg really need to be that important, I mean for one thing we barely know you.

Yeah we don't just give out arcs to anyone. S Slick416 if you want him to be the big bad of an arc you're gonna have to be in some other arcs first. Maybe try signing up as a non-villain (at least a big villain) character first?

It's a matter of trust rather than just handing out arcs to people like they're hard candy.

doesn't work that way with the way I'm planning it.
Does Flagg really need to be that important, I mean for one thing we barely know you.
Eh, I believe in treating such a character, especially one made by Stephen King, with the uttermost reverence, or something like that.

We could always work Flagg in later on.
Yeah we don't just give out arcs to anyone. S Slick416 if you want him to be the big bad of an arc you're gonna have to be in some other arcs first. Maybe try signing up as a non-villain (at least a big villain) character first?
Doing so as Locus, from RvB.

Eh, I believe in treating such a character, especially one made by Stephen King, with the uttermost reverence, or something like that.

We could always work Flagg in later on.

From what I know about him (King fan myself) he is better reserved for a later arc anyway. You could still have him work with another arc villain though, just unsure about Lord Pumpkin (thoughts, Crenando Crenando ?)

Doing so as Locus, from RvB.

Okay.

From what I know about him (King fan myself) he is better reserved for a later arc anyway. You could still have him work with another arc villain though, just unsure about Lord Pumpkin (thoughts, Crenando Crenando ?)

Okay.
I am also thinking of Dream of the Endless, though he might be too OP.

*waves hand* I heard of this group on my introduction thread and I hopped in to check it out! Honestly, I'm kind of intimidated by all these posts, but I'd be interested in getting more information, or some guidance on what to do.

*waves hand* I heard of this group on my introduction thread and I hopped in to check it out! Honestly, I'm kind of intimidated by all these posts, but I'd be interested in getting more information, or some guidance on what to do.
We're willing to help! Thankfully the RP follows a rather episodic way of story telling to allow room for new comers to join

We're willing to help! Thankfully the RP follows a rather episodic way of story telling to allow room for new comers to join

Phew! You guys looked pretty far ahead so I was getting worried about throwing myself into it. Is there anything I should know before sending a character or two into the character forum?

Hey, I'm glad to see you stopped by! Don't be too intimidated by how far we've come—it's OK to just jump right into the story once you're ready. Like Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts said, the rp is following an episodic structure with multiple arcs that are separate from each other plot-wise. We're planning for this rp to be like it's own Marvel Cinematic Universe—all of the stories are eventually going to start converging. For now, you don't have to know anything about what's going on in anything else when you decide to hop into one of the arcs.

Do you have Discord, by the way? If you don't, that's fine. Just thought I'd extend an invitation to our extended rp chat!

Hey, I'm glad to see you stopped by! Don't be too intimidated by how far we've come—it's OK to just jump right into the story once you're ready. Like Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts said, the rp is following an episodic structure with multiple arcs that are separate from each other plot-wise. We're planning for this rp to be like it's own Marvel Cinematic Universe—all of the stories are eventually going to start converging. For now, you don't have to know anything about what's going on in anything else when you decide to hop into one of the arcs.

Do you have Discord, by the way? If you don't, that's fine. Just thought I'd extend an invitation to our extended rp chat!

I see... That'll give me some time to learn a bit about everyone and get my application in check, hopefully. c:

I do have one; in fact, it's how I found out about rpnation! I think I linked it to my account as well if that helps.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack , You could post as Amazo first at Megaman ZX Black Gospel. I'll follow as Penny soon after your post :3
Sounds good. I might be a bit busy for the most part of the day so if I don't post for Amazo until later tonight then that'll be why. If it turns out I'm not busy though, it'll come sooner. Finally, an Amazo x Penny story without one of them dying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back