• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) OOC

Batman-DC-Looney-Tunes-Elmer-Fudd-banner-e1487346361443.jpg

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sorry, that took longer than expected. I wrote myself into a corner wondering where I'd take the three of them from there. I think it all worked out in the end though.

Also, when did you want to start the Penny and Amazo thing? Starting tomorrow I have the rest of the week off work so I'll be available for the most part if you want to start it then.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sorry, that took longer than expected. I wrote myself into a corner wondering where I'd take the three of them from there. I think it all worked out in the end though.

Also, when did you want to start the Penny and Amazo thing? Starting tomorrow I have the rest of the week off work so I'll be available for the most part if you want to start it then.

No prob. For the Penny x Amazo thing(Can I ship them now?), we should either start at a pre-existing arc(Infinity Wand, Ducks of Two Worlds, etc.) or I should start working on the Transformers X Megaman Arc.

No prob. For the Penny x Amazo thing(Can I ship them now?), we should either start at a pre-existing arc(Infinity Wand, Ducks of Two Worlds, etc.) or I should start working on the Transformers X Megaman Arc.
Sure, sounds good. I don't really know what's been going on or what the other arcs are about so I don't really have a preference. I think it'd be best if I leave the where to you. (And yes, let's ship the hell out of them)

Since Amazo can kind of take on the physical features of the people who's powers he copies, I just imagine this big, beefy robot with a cute, curly ginger haircut and big stereotypical anime eyes.

Sure, sounds good. I don't really know what's been going on or what the other arcs are about so I don't really have a preference. I think it'd be best if I leave the where to you. (And yes, let's ship the hell out of them)
Apparently, Penny's gonna be on the RWBY Arc, so we might have to wait a bit longer.

S Slick416 Hey, I heard that you're curious about the plot.

The plot so far is split up into a lot of episodic arcs involving certain fandoms. I have a post on the 2nd page detailing what arcs are available to join right now and what fandoms are mainly crossed for each of them. Rest assured, your character doesn't have to be from either series to be able to join!

If you've got more questions, then tag me.

Should finish Irish Invasion this week. The next arc I'm doing is called Multiversal Manhunt. It's a dimension-jumping adventure involving some familiar faces.

hey guys i was just thinking about if i need to add anything more to make my character accepted
plz let me know if there is anything that i can add
thanks

I was thinking of using characters from a fusion fic of mine, between the Fate series and ASOIAF.

not accepted, basically until we know what you would do with the character in general.
I already told you! He would be the Dragon of a big bad for one arc, than become a big bad himself.

I want to join Stump the Pump, or whatever it is called, but I don't know who the big bads are!

so basically work for the arc villain then replace the arc villain?
That is what he would do.

But I digress, I don't mean he replaces the arc villain. He could always get his own arc once it finishes, after having betrayed the arc villain he was working for.

And does the RP have an overarching big bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back