• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) OOC

-> Can't Stump the Pump (Ultraverse x Wildstorm)
-> Infinity Wand (Star vs. The Forces of Evil x Marvel) They have a Panther as well, the one from EMH.
-> The Phantom Thieves of Gotham (Persona x DC)
-> Scarlet Equestria (Touhou Project x MLP)
-> Irish Invasion (Original)
you're missing
->Top Ten Ways to Kill Rick (Rick and Morty x X-Men x Whatever)

FYI, Bill said he's stepping out of the rp to focus more on fantasy instead of fandom. I'm going to make a post to catch up on the Ultraverse arc, and then I can follow through with a post in the MLP arc. We gucci?
Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal

Afraid I can't post anything tonight, I'm having a little issue with my computer. I'm 98% certain I can post tomorrow night though.

Shall we do it again? This time, Penny will live?
Sounds good, I might have to nerf Amazo a bit because the one I used before could potentially get broken. We should just start an arc where the group consists of nothing but android characters from different fandoms who just want to be human xD

Sounds good, I might have to nerf Amazo a bit because the one I used before could potentially get broken. We should just start an arc where the group consists of nothing but android characters from different fandoms who just want to be human xD
Megaman X Transformers or Androids: Code of Humanity

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod I haven't gotten to Diego yet, but I should be able to shoehorn him into my next post as Koichi and Goro make their way to what he thinks is a motel. Also, I put in my post for Amazo, but I think I might have to end up nerfing him a bit more before he gets accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back