• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) OOC

I have no idea on the layout of 90s California(I am informed that it's where the Ultraforce series takes place), so we're basically open for interaction, unless Crenando Crenando throws stuff at us or someone finds us, OR Koichi spots a Motel in your post.
Alright, I guess they'll wander around until Koichi finds a motel then. If Crenando Crenando can't think of anything to throw our way then I guess I could make a throwaway character to give the two some conflict. Any ideas on who could put up a good fight against a Stand user and a Persona user combined?

Hmm...Probably someone who has a high affinity for Magic or some random Stand User like Diego Brando
Oh man, Diego huh? That brings back the cringy memory of when I tried my hand at him when I hadn't even finished reading SBR. You know, in that old multifandom rp? Are we talking about ZA WARUDO Diego or Dino Diego?

That brings back the cringy memory of when I tried my hand at him when I hadn't even finished reading SBR. You know, in that old multifandom rp?

Well it's the same case back then with my Rohan since the Anime hasn't finished airing then , but at the very least, familiar with the Manga

Are we talking about ZA WARUDO Diego or Dino Diego?

HELL YEAH DINO DIEGO. World Diego is probably gonna be OP considering THE WORLD's ability.

Well it's the same case back then with my Rohan since the Anime hasn't finished airing then , but at the very least, familiar with the Manga

HELL YEAH DINO DIEGO. World Diego is probably gonna be OP considering THE WORLD's ability.
Yeah, Diego might work. I was also thinking that Ringo Roadagain could make for an interesting opponent, forcing Koichi and Goro to use their heads and work together in order to beat him.

Mind giving me a quick rundown of Ringo?
Well, Ringo was a hired gun for President Valentine in SBR, his Stand is "Mandom" which has the power to turn back time by 6 seconds and can only rewind time again after another 6 seconds have passed. Ringo can only use his Stand by turning the seconds hand on his wristwatch back 6 seconds, it's like a psychological switch for him. He likes to fight people on fair grounds and often gives his opponents pointers regarding their weapons and positions to even out the playing field before their fights begin. If he was to fight the two of them, he'd probably beat Koichi somehow using his gun and then him and Goro could have a good ol' fashioned standoff, his revolver vs Goro's pistol. What Ringo does though is that when he's about to be killed in a duel he tries to use his Stand to rewind time, so only an instant kill or a way to stop him from using his Stand could beat him.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The only problem with Ringo is is that Goro might be able to just beat him easily with his Persona, considering Mandom isn't exactly an offensive Stand and all Ringo has is a pistol. Ringo's backstory is pretty sad though, I think it's a pretty depressing history for a minor character, I think you should read up on it.

Edit: I'm not sure how Goro's Persona would work in the real world if at all, so maybe it isn't such a bad idea if they don't end up going to the Metaverse or whatever. Do you normally just use the Persona's in the real world for RP's, because I can't really see how you would use them otherwise.

Last edited:
"After nine years in development, I hope it will have been worth the weight."

The last chapter is mandatory if you want to understand what's going on. If you'd like to read the ones before, I think that they do a good job of introducing who the characters are.

What's the arc title going to be? Are we all good with "Scarlet Equestria", or should something else be used? It's above the video on the bottom of the post (the arc opening).

Also, Barbas Barbas , if you're using the god of war in this arc, I'd suggest bringing him in once the first major conflict is done.
Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"After nine years in development, I hope it will have been worth the weight."

The last chapter is mandatory if you want to understand what's going on. If you'd like to read the ones before, I think that they do a good job of introducing who the characters are.

What's the arc title going to be? Are we all good with "Scarlet Equestria", or should something else be used? It's above the video on the bottom of the post (the arc opening).

Also, Barbas Barbas , if you're using the god of war in this arc, I'd suggest bringing him in once the first major conflict is done.
Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
I was mainly thinking about doing something with Henry, though I can use Ares if you want.

Who is where and who is doing what?
Those would be...

-> Can't Stump the Pump (Ultraverse x Wildstorm)
-> Infinity Wand (Star vs. The Forces of Evil x Marvel) They have a Panther as well, the one from EMH.
-> The Phantom Thieves of Gotham (Persona x DC)
-> Scarlet Equestria (Touhou Project x MLP)
-> Irish Invasion (Original)

Who is where and who is doing what?

How about dropping Black Panther in Ultraverse? The setting is basically California in the 90's. It's going to feature a lot of obscure Marvel characters (they're technically Marvel characters due to them buying out Malibu Comics) that haven't made that many appearances in newer comics.

How about dropping Black Panther in Ultraverse? The setting is basically California in the 90's. It's going to feature a lot of obscure Marvel characters (they're technically Marvel characters due to them buying out Malibu Comics) that haven't made that many appearances in newer comics.
They legally can't make new appearances, unfortunately. Some executive producer from the Ultraforce cartoon and Nightman tv show is keeping them from coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back