• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) Characters

Hmmm since my night king has yet to be accepted I'm going to move onto a different character. Anyone here know Kled from League of Legends?

Name:Kled
Nicknames: The Cantankerous Cavalier
Alignment: Chaotic Good(?)
Appearance: attached below
Fandom: League of Legends
Personality: Kled is as fearless as he is Ornery. This psychotic little fur ball loves battle almost as much as he loves his cowardly mount Skaarl. Kled is a shoot first and ask questions never kind of Noxian.
Back Story: Kled is a bit of a folk hero in Noxus.Embodying the furious bravado of his nation, he is an icon beloved by the empire’s soldiers, distrusted by its officers, and loathed by the nobility. Tall tales such as “The Great Hussar,” “The High General Marshal Sergeant,” and “The Mountain Admiral” trace back to the founding of the empire. Many soldiers claim Kled has fought in every campaign the legions have waged, has “acquired” every military title, and has never once backed down from a fight. Though the veracity of the details is often questionable, one part of his legend is undeniable: Charging into battle on his un-trusty steed, Skaarl, Kled fights to protect what’s his… and to take whatever he can get.
Weaknesses: Kled's distrusting nature and violent tendencies have caused him to be injured on more than one occasion when retreat was the more tactically sound judgment. Skaarl, Kled's cowardly mount is the bulk of Kled's power on the battlefield. When Skaarl is scared off Kled is easily backed into a corner with very limited options
Equipment/gear: Halberd, pistol/shotgun, ammo, rope, bear traps, personal supply of alcohol.

Attachments

• C42BB1B5-4FFF-4852-8D26-DB2C8A11F84C-2839-000001806B44F313.jpeg
    C42BB1B5-4FFF-4852-8D26-DB2C8A11F84C-2839-000001806B44F313.jpeg
    426.1 KB · Views: 2
Did any of the mods even give Captain Viridian a like?

Crenando said the CS was fine. The only one he said was 'under review' was the Batter, so can you stop trying to ensure I don't join your arc? It's rather upsetting that you're trying your damn hardest to make sure I can't get in.

Name: Captain Viridian
Nickname(s): Viridian
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance:
cs-1-png.338779

Fandom:
upload_2017-8-2_14-38-11-png.338807

Personality: Viridian is a positive and kind leader. He gives good advice to his comrades, and he can help them when danger arises. He also has a slight impulse for Trinkets, which are collectibles found in Dimension VVVVVV.
Backstory: (credit to vvvvvv wiki) When the D.S.S. Souleye was trapped in Dimension VVVVVV after hitting the "Ninstar Elevator Defense," Viridian and the five members of his crew were all seperated and teleported to seemingly random places in the dimension. Viridian then embarked on a perilous journey through the dimension to rescue his crew and find his ship.
Powers/Abilities: Viridian has the ability to flip his gravity upside-down whenever he is on stable, horizontal ground. He doesn't have many otherworldly abilitys, however.
Equipment/Gear: Viridian doesn't have that many equipment, but to give him a slight edge we'll give him some throwable Spikes and Enemies. Other than that, he doesn't have many gears.
Weaknesses: Viridian is somewhat weak in his abilitys and isn't the most durable of people. He also has a slight impulse for Trinkets, small little collectibles scattered around Dimension VVVVVV.
Theme:

There's no like on this

Okay, before we have to get Crenando and Gensokyo involved, I just want to be straight with you. To me, atleast, it feels like you're trying to prevent me from joining your current arc. If this is truly the case, may I ask why so?

(I hope Religious Mythology is alright here, and i am not offending anyone by making this post. If so I will take it down or edit it for proper viewing. As for the character i have seen some pretty powerful characters here so I am hoping mine wouldn't be too powerful but balanced so he is powerful when it is appropriate. Again I haven't done one of these in a while, so if things seemed half-assed or could make more sense it is because I probably need a little more practice with this stuff.)
Name: Ara

Nickname: Gentle Scandinavian Giant (GSG)

Alignment: Chaotic Good (He's a viking but a big hearted and short tempered Viking.)

Appearance:
View attachment 342047 (He stands very tall, 7'1 to be exact. His muscles creep though his metal and armor and his eyes do not glow until he is in his ultimate state. A bandana covers his facial region only exposing his nose, his breath can be seen in cold climates and his light skin color nose pers though the bandana.)

Fandom: Scandinavian Mythos (Like Odin or Thor) (OC)

Personality: Ara on a battlefield is brutal, he is a powerhouse of energy never letting up on who he is attacking, with one swipe he can end several lives with his two handed bearded axe. And during the raids he is always thorough and never wasteful of the things he takes. But off the field of combat he is more benevolent, he vowed never to take the life of a woman or child noting that it is wrong, he has always tried to be moral even if he is a glory and war loving spirit of the Vikings. His two friends and allies, Valor and Mieyo, have found a similarity in each other and would never turn their backs on each other, Ara understands the importance of friends and allies even if he can take on an army by himself. The strong and fearless Viking does have feelings and emotions, as well as a short temper he has tried to work on. He loves a good fight, he loves breaking bones and decapitating enemies but he will never forget the importance of Chivalry and Honor thanks to Valor and Meiyo.

Backstory: Ara has been around for centuries but the earliest time that he can be recognized was back in the the early 8th Century A.D. Ara was depicted by an old sage in a prominent Viking clan as a tall and strong warrior with a will of endless fire, and a strength of a thousand man army. The sage completely left out Ara's more humane and chivalrous attributes trying to raise more men to be barbaric and terrifying. As you could suppose the horde inspired by Ara's anger and violence stormed the shores of a city and laid it to waste, almost no one survived. Except for the children. A surviving civilian ran towards the nearest town and alerted the Garrison. When the Garrison arrived all the Vikings were dead and only the children, afraid and teary eyed remained. It was a mystery to the mortals but in reality Ara came down to the Viking horde and delivered swift and brutal justice. He threatened his existence in the life of the mortals but his teachings still spread, only to be further ignored. And for many more to have to be taught a lesson in conducting a good raid. The saying goes, "Whoever takes the lives of the innocent for personal gain, will be met by the chivalrous force of Ara or those who follow his teachings."

Powers and Abilities: Increased regeneration-
Though Ara is immortal, he is still slowed and deprived of strength by mortal wounds inflicted by weapons of combat, he is simply just more resistant to them. Of course he can die from a shot to the heart from an immortal weapon or his head being decapitated, it's simply harder to do to him. His regeneration allows him to heal after combat no matter how deep the wound. He does not require medical attention just rest (And meade if he feels like it.)
Increased Strength-
Ara being immortal and very large and strong, allows him to take much more pressure than the human body can. He can lift 800 pounds maximum, punch with a force of 1,650 PSI, Which is enough to punch through a non-reinforced car door.
Teleportation-
The Ability itself is nothing special, to teleport to where he wishes to go he must be able to see the place he wishes to teleport to. When teleporting a aura of ashes, smoke, and ember surrounds him before he vanishes, and the same happens when he re-appears. It is useful for both transition and combat but again it has the limitation of a delay between locations.
Raider Mode/Berserker Mode/Warlord Mode-
Each mode is simply just a different style of combat that fits well to Ara, while also having pros and cons. Raider style is typically a fast paced heavy combat style that uses both blunt and bladed attacks from the body and/or axe, this fighting style typically is aggressive, meaning pushing the opponent very far back even if their are no hits landed. The fighting style is effective against defensive style fighters, and usually gives more stun damage to the opponent who attempts to block the attacks in question. Berserker style typically sees Ara unleashing on an opponent, this fighting style is more careless but doesn't push the enemy back, this fighting style typically opens up an opponent to bladed or blunt attacks from primarily the axe. This attack style typically sees a more pin down and beat down kind of attitude from Ara not letting his opponent escape or even have time to rest or think. This fighting style is effective to both defensive and offensive opponents, but can only be triggered through emotional distress, anger, or frustration of any level, it can also be used in his Ultimate state but with more control. Finally his Warlord style offers a more defensive style as it is the only time he would be using his Nordic sword and shield. This style of fighting is used when Ara must fight an opponent who is weak versus defensive fighters or when he is combat channeling his Ultimate State. This usually uses a technique in which Ara can ignore pain of the first strike typically whilst Ara is preforming a timed strike to meet his opponent or when Ara is hit and he loses it for the first time. This more relax combat style sees him more so elegantly parrying and riposting attacks and meeting them with a well placed and well timed heavy attack or a quick but effective light attack.

Meditation-Enhanced senses- Though it may seem out of his nature, Ara meditates. His mentor for the subject has been Meiyo, and with it he would simply take a deep breath, sit cross legged, and clear his thoughts. It helps him to control his rage but also allows him to hear and sense much more than the mortal mind allows. He can slo channel his Ult State whilst in this mode.

Ultimate State-
Ara's Ultimate State is the most powerful he can be. All of his normal abilities are increased immensely, and he gains an aura of smoke, ash, and embers for as long as he is within the state. In this state he can constantly ignore pain, as his Ult State allows him to constantly heal in a fight. His strength is also enough to lift a normal sized car in this state. His axe's blade lights up with a yellow flame, and his eyes glow red. He is also granted the ability to create arrows, swords, and shields that can acts as projectiles out of the aura that surrounds him, and send them flying towards his opponent or use them to guard him from ranged attacks. This ability can only activate if he has reached a certain peak in his anger, channeled through meditation which takes a little bit, or if he combat channels it which typically takes the longest and requires him to be using his defensive stance. HIs Ultimate state lasts for a little while but upon loosing it, he becomes dazed and open to multiple attacks, because usually when he does get out of this state his opponents are defeated.

Equipment and Gear: Ara's armor is good at softening blunt attacks, and if he is attacked by someone weaker than him he typically ignores it fully. He also has a good bit of metal to stop bladed slash attacks although his metal is spread out, their are still areas vulnerable to punctr and slice attacks. Ara's Nordic sword and shield as seen in his appearance, are not used very often atleast not until he enters his Warlord fighting style. On his bealt he also carries a horn, a leather and wood canteen filled with water and another canteen full of meade.
Ara's Weapon(s)-
His Nordic sword as well as his Axe are unbreakable.
fb55a67b.png
His axe's name is Yngvild, the axe's blade itself is forged from a material similar to that of the material foun in Thor's hammer, and the wooden shaft was crafted from the wood of a large branch of an ancient Oak tree.

Weaknesses: Ara is a great immortal warrior, but he himself has flaws just like his allies. Ara's attacks are sluggish, though they deal allot of damage his windup should give ample time for a strike. Ara is also easily angered which means he throws caution to the wind once he has been frustrated and he becomes more careless, meaning he opens way too many areas to strike. He is greatly wounded by silver weaponry, and has a hard time fighting someone with a gun, though he can manage a normal gun, if it has silver bullets he is going to have a bad time. He isn't necessarily killable, but if wounded to the extent of his pain tolerance (which is allot but can still be easily reached) he will pass out for a long time. Though his Ult is near unbeatable as soon as he leaves it he is vulnerable to an extended period of attack. If it is stronger than his pain tolerance he will be incapacitated for the time being.

Last edited:
(I hope Religious Mythology is alright here, and i am not offending anyone by making this post. If so I will take it down or edit it for proper viewing. As for the character i have seen some pretty powerful characters here so I am hoping mine wouldn't be too powerful but balanced so he is powerful when it is appropriate. Again I haven't done one of these in a while, so if things seemed half-assed or could make more sense it is because I probably need a little more practice with this stuff.)
"Religious mythology." That's all mythologies. Anything specific?

As far as offending people, I think so long as you don't play religious characters that are worshipped on a large scale. I mean if you tried to sign up as Jesus Christ the savoir or the Prophet Muhammad you'd probably be rejected.

Probably the same case for religious and spiritual leaders too. I'm not a religious man, nor a spiritual one and even I can tell that the Dalai Lama's a pretty swell dude. So unless it's a fictional version of him (or the Pope, I guess), it's a no from me.

Whereas if you tried to sign up as Zeus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster or Odin I'm sure no one would bat an eye at the character unless he was OP or something. Which they are.

As far as offending people, I think so long as you don't play religious characters that are worshipped on a large scale. I mean if you tried to sign up as Jesus Christ the savoir or the Prophet Muhammad you'd probably be rejected.

Probably the same case for religious and spiritual leaders too. I'm not a religious man, nor a spiritual one and even I can tell that the Dalai Lama's a pretty swell dude. So unless it's a fictional version of him (or the Pope, I guess), it's a no from me.

Whereas if you tried to sign up as Zeus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster or Odin I'm sure no one would bat an eye at the character unless he was OP or something. Which they are.

Wait, so you're saying I can play as The Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back