• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) Characters

Name: Captain Viridian
Nickname(s): Viridian
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance:
cs-1-png.338779

Fandom:
upload_2017-8-2_14-38-11-png.338807

Personality: Viridian is a positive and kind leader. He gives good advice to his comrades, and he can help them when danger arises. He also has a slight impulse for Trinkets, which are collectibles found in Dimension VVVVVV.
Backstory: (credit to vvvvvv wiki) When the D.S.S. Souleye was trapped in Dimension VVVVVV after hitting the "Ninstar Elevator Defense," Viridian and the five members of his crew were all seperated and teleported to seemingly random places in the dimension. Viridian then embarked on a perilous journey through the dimension to rescue his crew and find his ship.
Powers/Abilities: Viridian has the ability to flip his gravity upside-down whenever he is on stable, horizontal ground. He doesn't have many otherworldly abilitys, however.
Equipment/Gear: Viridian doesn't have that many equipment, but to give him a slight edge we'll give him some throwable Spikes and Enemies. Other than that, he doesn't have many gears.
Weaknesses: Viridian is somewhat weak in his abilitys and isn't the most durable of people. He also has a slight impulse for Trinkets, small little collectibles scattered around Dimension VVVVVV.
Theme:

Name: Henry Stickmin
Nickname(s): Henry
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Appearance:
henry-jpg.338776

Fandom:
upload_2017-8-2_14-37-41-jpeg.338806

Personality: Henry Stickmin is Gamer Incarnate leashed onto a criminal. In other words, he's cocky, arrogant and confident in his abilities. He likes to think that he's the bomb and that he fights near perfectly when his strategies dont work because of something small he overlooked.
Backstory: Henry Stickmin was a small-known criminal until one fateful day where he attempted to rob a bank in the middle of nowhere. When he got in, he was caught and sent to a prison. After escaping this prison through several different ways, he set his sights on the Tunisian Diamond, and went on a heist to get it. After the heist, he was caught by the Government and told to find some evidence against crime syndicate the Toppat Clan. Henry stops them (or joins them) and escapes with all of his crimes removed from his belt. This, however, did not set maximum security prison the Wall from not locking him in. They catch him and send him to the prison somewhere inbetween Russia and Europe. Henry escapes and after the events, his wherabouts are unknown to this day.
Powers/Abilities: Henry Stickmin has a wide arsenal of finicky gadgets and references. We'll note a few. He has a teleporter, some skills in gun and sword wielding, a LOT of reference knowledge and so on. He has the ability to pull these almost out of thin air, so thats what I'm getting at here.
Equipment/Gear: As expressed earlier, Henry has a lot of objects at his disposal. Finicky guns, reference knowledge, faulty teleporters. The list goes on, and if I listed each one we'd be here all day.
Weaknesses: Henry is overconfident and thinks he is a expert fighter, but he doesn't look at minor details that might make his plan a failure. Also, he comes from a world made of stick people, so he is not durable in the slightest.
Theme:

Name: Edd Gould
Nickname(s): Edd
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance:
even-more-cses-png.338777

Fandom:
latest

Personality: Edd is brash to a degree and will charge into a event just because he has the ability to. He also has a undying love for cola, as he's willing to put down money for three kegs of cola on a normal eat out. Not to mention his liking to bacon but to a lesser extent than cola.
Backstory: Edd is a animated counterpart to the animator Edd Gould. He was created in 2006-2007, and in that time span he had alot of edd-ventures with his friends Tom, Matt and Tord. In 2008, Tord left the show for Edd, Tom and Matt to do whatever with it. This continued until 2011 when Edd Gould (the real one and not the one im using) died and the series was shifted to different animators until Tom, Matt and Edd's family all concluded the series with a episode named 'The End' which even gives disclosure on what happened to Tord.
Powers/Abilities: Edd is somewhat reliant on Cola, as it can make him move very quickly and think even quicklier. He also has a superhero alterego named PowerEdd, which in short is a weak version of Superman.
Equipment/Gear: Edd usually has a can of cola attached to a metal chain on him, and he calls it his 'Lucky Can'.
Weaknesses: Edd has a lust for cola and bacon to a lesser degree. He also charges into battle sometimes unprepared for it.
Theme:

Geez, i did two characters, not planning to do anymore. Besides, thought we were doing crossovers? Alright, whatever, waiting on an arc then.

Name: Cizar frostbound
Nickname(s): Night King
Appearance: attached below
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Personality: Cizar has a very cold demeanor, an unfortunate side effect of his race being so small and the dead his only company. He is distrustful of other races, but because of recent events Cizar has had to become more open minded if he wishes to survive.
Backstory: Before Cizar was the ice manipulating ruler of the undead he was very much human. Part of a race of early men known as the First Men he faught against a race of magic users known as the Children of the Forest for control of the continent. After many years fighting Cizar was eventually captured by the children and through a ritual was transformed into a White Walker: an undying necromancer with power over Ice. As The first of the White Walkers it was his responsibility to create more of his kind and protect the children of the forest from the First Men. That was until the spell that bound him to the Children was broken and he was free to lay waste to those who had turned him into a monster. Now scorned by the First Men he turned his ire to them as well. After a generation of fighting a Pact was formed between the White Walkers and the First Men. Then the Pack was broken by the ancestors of the First Men and Cizar prepared to march on the traitorous living until a great tear in the sky threw him from his home into a strange new world.
Powers/Abilities: able to create more White Walkers using the infants of humans
Able to reanimate hundreds of dead into Wights at a time.
Can control ice to create weapons, structures, or weapons.
Equipment/Gear: a cold tempered half plate armor reinforced with frost
Weaknesses: Fire, obsidian, specific alloy of steel

Attachments

• 7E2ADAE1-C62D-4F84-A3B7-C6EE74EF68D4-10096-000004E8E12073C3.png
    7E2ADAE1-C62D-4F84-A3B7-C6EE74EF68D4-10096-000004E8E12073C3.png
    545.5 KB · Views: 0
Name: Excalibur MK 1
Nickname(s): XCOM soldiers have constantly referred to it as "Tough Guy" and "Punching Bag". It's designation by the scientists and the engineers is Android/Laser Cannon.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Appearance: Excalibur is an android. In this case, it's head is a metal sphere with a camera lens visible in the middle of the sphere. The torso is a vertically positioned alloyed cylinder with a small blue square seen in the top half of the torso. The arms are normal, except that they are metal and seem to have an armguard on. The same goes for the legs, but instead of the armguard, it's a pair of metal boots.
Fandom: XCOM-UFO Defense (I made up Excalibur)
Personality: Excalibur, when not obeying XCOM's orders, is noted to be curious about things it doesn't know when it's not in combat with hostile aliens, albeit noted to be somewhat wary. If in combat, however, Excalibur will fight until it is destroyed or it has defeated whatever the robot was fighting, unless instructed otherwise.
Backstory: Excalibur is the first XCOM android created. It was created to perform recon and if it had to, fight. There is not much on the android, as it fought only as XCOM was on the verge of victory.
However, with the recent multiverse tears, Excalibur was deployed to find out what was causing the tears.
Powers/Abilities: Excalibur, being a robot, is completely invulnerable to being set on fire and mental powers. It is fast and heavily armored.
Equipment/Gear: Excalibur carries a laser cannon, and it's received melee programs in case of melee combat.
Weaknesses: Excalibur is somewhat vulnerable to trickery. It won't fall for obvious things, but a subtle strike can surprise the android.
It's laser cannon aim is substandard.
(Criticism?)

(Not an admin but you should really invest in putting pictures in your CS. It gives a better description than words, if I'm being honest. You don't even have to save them, just press 'Copy Image' from something on Google and paste it onto the CS.)

Name: Cizar frostbound
Nickname(s): Night King
Appearance: attached below
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Personality: Cizar has a very cold demeanor, an unfortunate side effect of his race being so small and the dead his only company. He is distrustful of other races, but because of recent events Cizar has had to become more open minded if he wishes to survive.
Backstory: Before Cizar was the ice manipulating ruler of the undead he was very much human. Part of a race of early men known as the First Men he faught against a race of magic users known as the Children of the Forest for control of the continent. After many years fighting Cizar was eventually captured by the children and through a ritual was transformed into a White Walker: an undying necromancer with power over Ice. As The first of the White Walkers it was his responsibility to create more of his kind and protect the children of the forest from the First Men. That was until the spell that bound him to the Children was broken and he was free to lay waste to those who had turned him into a monster. Now scorned by the First Men he turned his ire to them as well. After a generation of fighting a Pact was formed between the White Walkers and the First Men. Then the Pack was broken by the ancestors of the First Men and Cizar prepared to march on the traitorous living until a great tear in the sky threw him from his home into a strange new world.
Powers/Abilities: able to create more White Walkers using the infants of humans
Able to reanimate hundreds of dead into Wights at a time.
Can control ice to create weapons, structures, or weapons.
Equipment/Gear: a cold tempered half plate armor reinforced with frost
Weaknesses: Fire, obsidian, specific alloy of steel

I seem to the recall it was The Children of The Forest who formed a pact with The First Men to defeat the White Walkers in The War for The Dawn/The Long Nigh and the wall was built to keep the White Walkers out should they return. I can't find any mention of a pact between The White Walkers and The First Men.

Also, should he be accepted what do you plan to do with him? I only ask because he does have the power to create an army of the dead.

I seem to the recall it was The Children of The Forest who formed a pact with The First Men to defeat the White Walkers in The War for The Dawn/The Long Nigh and the wall was built to keep the White Walkers out should they return. I can't find any mention of a pact between The White Walkers and The First Men.

Also, should he be accepted what do you plan to do with him? I only ask because he does have the power to create an army of the dead.
You are correct, lore wise I can't find any mention of a pack between White Walkers and the First Men. That little bit was something I threw in there to give the Night King a reason for attacking South of the Wall and to give him a bit more depth.

As for my plans for him, I plan to play him as a cautious creature in a new world, a fish out of water type scenario.

I don't plan on building a massive army of the dead and just attacking the world. I want to focus more on his character, which is frankly a blank slate according to my current knowledge, as he tries to figure this new world he's been thrown in.

He'll be on a quest of self discovery basically, does his powers still work, is he still immortal, what is capable of killing him here, what are the people of this world like? He'll want to figure out those questions and more through the RP. I do plan on him carving out an area for himself when he first arrives.

Name: Kazuya (No last name)
Nickname(s): The Hero, Neutral Hero, Adam
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance:
Fandom: Shin Megami Tensei
Personality: Being a silent protagonist he doesn't exactly have a personality.
Backstory: After receiving a computer program that allows him to communicate and summon demons, he later encounters a demon that murders a man. After defeating the demon he is falsely arrested for murdering a man. He meets a friend known as the Law Hero while under arrest and then meets the Chaos Hero and the Heroine. The party attempt to stop an ICBM missile attack from destroying Japan, but they fail. Resulting in the Great Cataclysm. The Law Hero joins the Messians and the Chaos Hero joins the Gaeans. Kazuya has to kill both of his former friends to make a world where there is balance and humans can decide their own fate.
Powers/Abilities: Master Swordsman and Marksman
Equipment/Gear: Sword, Gun and a Comp(Demon Summoning Device)
Weaknesses: None notableArtwork_of_SMT_Protagonist_for_Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV_Final_DLC.png smt-intro-1.jpg

Appearance:
henry-jpg.338776

Fandom:

Personality: Henry Stickmin is Gamer Incarnate leashed onto a criminal. In other words, he's cocky, arrogant and confident in his abilities. He likes to think that he's the bomb and that he fights near perfectly when his strategies dont work because of something small he overlooked.
Backstory: Henry Stickmin was a small-known criminal until one fateful day where he attempted to rob a bank in the middle of nowhere. When he got in, he was caught and sent to a prison. After escaping this prison through several different ways, he set his sights on the Tunisian Diamond, and went on a heist to get it. After the heist, he was caught by the Government and told to find some evidence against crime syndicate the Toppat Clan. Henry stops them (or joins them) and escapes with all of his crimes removed from his belt. This, however, did not set maximum security prison the Wall from not locking him in. They catch him and send him to the prison somewhere inbetween Russia and Europe. Henry escapes and after the events, his wherabouts are unknown to this day.
Powers/Abilities: Henry Stickmin has a wide arsenal of finicky gadgets and references. We'll note a few. He has a teleporter, some skills in gun and sword wielding, a LOT of reference knowledge and so on. He has the ability to pull these almost out of thin air, so thats what I'm getting at here.
Equipment/Gear: As expressed earlier, Henry has a lot of objects at his disposal. Finicky guns, reference knowledge, faulty teleporters. The list goes on, and if I listed each one we'd be here all day.
Weaknesses: Henry is overconfident and thinks he is a expert fighter, but he doesn't look at minor details that might make his plan a failure. Also, he comes from a world made of stick people, so he is not durable in the slightest.
Theme:

No

Appearance:
henry-jpg.338776

Fandom:

Theme:

In case you don't know already, a like from me, Crenando or Tamamo means accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back