Other Ironman 1-3 and Avengers movies

Tori_Wayne

Marvel/DC roleplayer/Proud Markiplite
ne.gif[IMG='width:400px;']http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/cinemania-cdn/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/12173351/Avengers-age-of-ultron-thor-37941972-500-225.gif[/IMG]
I am currently watching Ironman and it is the best movie ever so far. The sad thing is (most people judge me by this) I have never seen any of the Ironman movies, so this is my first time watching it. I am also trying to watch all of the Avenger movies too. Last night I watched Avengers - Age of Ultron which was totally amazing too. And Captain America, I still haven't watched all of them yet either. But when you live in the woods Like I do, you don't got much access to anything.

Attachments

• 1538747586155.png
    1538747586155.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 0
I’m an MCU addict. I’ve seen them all save for Ant-Man and the Wasp. I, like you, live in a place where it’s hard to get to the movies and such, so I really don’t have the chance to see them as they come out. I hope you enjoy all the movies you get to watch!

I started watching one of the shows (Agents of Shield, would totally recommend.) Which got me into the movies! Just finished Avengers: Age of Ultron and am loving the movies so far. The Iron Man movies and Black panther (which I saw before the others) are currently my favourites. So I'm slowly catching up, hope you enjoy the movies you haven't seen yet!

Oh my goodness, another extreme Tony Stark fan!!!! Welcome to the MCU. I hope you enjoy your stay, we will supply plenty of cheeseburgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back