• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Lightning // Grishaverse & Gangs RP // plot & chat

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I like the idea of the gang boss actually having no clear heir since it would make sense the merchant council killed him/her for that reason. However, I don’t think Zosi or any of the other characters would want to go against each other for the position of the leader of the gang because I think we’ve agreed they’re good friends? And also, if there is no new boss Zo wouldn’t really have a reason to work at the gang anymore seeing that she’s paying off her mother’s indenture who had been sold by the boss. So, what if there is no boss yet because the old boss had for example twins or triplet boys and hasn’t specifically established which one of them would be the heir Or something along these lines? Then the dregs would have a serious problem and would be forced to appear at the conference without their boss.

The idea of multiple potential heirs is great! If the other Dregs' RPers agree, then let's go with that, because siblings fighting for the succession will get really nasty, both for the Dregs internally and for the city as a whole, which in turn would make the civilians want the gangs wiped out. StormWolf StormWolf proposed a really good idea to me through PM: What if there's a witness to the assassination? Then Ben would have to hunt them down so that he or the Merchant Council doesn't get implicated in the murder, which would give him a reason to interact with the characters in the gangs. Would anyone like for their character to be the witness?

I like StormWolf’s idea. However, wouldn’t he end up killing the witness at some point seeing that Ben is an incredible assassin? Also, why would the conference be held if the dregs know it wasn’t another gang who killed their boss? (If the witness is part of the dregs that is) I Mean they could always go there to discuss whether the merchant council’s action means war between the merchants and all the gangs but I think the dregs would suppose it’s only about their gang, not all of them since it’s just one assassination inside one gang and the merchant council has never has a good relationship with the gangs..Except if, the witness is someone who isn’t associated with the gang and someone plays him/her as a background character who eventually gets killed but before that finds the courage to tell the gang that Ben killed the boss and therefore, some time after the meeting the gangsters have to interact with Ben.

The witness doesn't necessarily need to be part of the gang itself. They could have been house staff or a sex worker at the wrong place at the wrong time that either hid or ran, then went into hiding.

Person as McGuffin. The gangs want the witness to find the killer, killer wants to find witness to shut them up.

I'm good with the idea of siblings fighting for succession within the Dregs! Though Dia might find the idea of being the new boss to be really appealing, she's already burned quite a few bridges so it is unlikely that she would betray her girls lmao.
I think it would be good for the girls to arrive together to kind of show some sort of united front, especially in the wake of their boss's death.

Also, I am almost done with Bastian, just have to finish the last little bit of his backstory. I'm hoping to finish that tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how long it takes me to get some school assignments done.

ok, got a post out for Feroze! if anything I put messes up something u had n mind for Sebastien, just lmk & I can edit BOKEH. BOKEH.
excited to see everyone else's!

BOKEH. BOKEH. I just noticed that Bastian's form is finished and it's a beauty, accepted! What with him being an engineer, he and Nika would make a hell of a team. Like, together they would be unstoppable, oh my god.

Abendrot Abendrot No rush just checking in, but do you think you'll be finished with Willem's form in the next few days?

The RP posts are gorgeous so far! Keep up the great work, guys. :closed eyes open smile:

BOKEH. BOKEH. I just noticed that Bastian's form is finished and it's a beauty, accepted! What with him being an engineer, he and Nika would make a hell of a team. Like, together they would be unstoppable, oh my god.

Abendrot Abendrot No rush just checking in, but do you think you'll be finished with Willem's form in the next few days?

The RP posts are gorgeous so far! Keep up the great work, guys. :closed eyes open smile:
I will! I’m in the process of moving right now and haven’t had the chance to write, but his sheet and the should be done by the end of this weekend

Aviator Aviator Thanks! I think those two would make a great team as well!!

Also, I’m working on Dia's post right now, so that will go up sometime tonight if things go as planned and then I am going to make an effort to get Bastian's post up tomorrow at some point.

I'm trying to get a post up ASAP, had a rough few days unfortunately T_T. But wanted to just say I am alive and working on it slowly!

Aviator Aviator

I'm finally settled into my new place and have just taken the time to finish Willem's CS. My goal now is to get my first post up by Wednesday.

Hi, thanks a lot for the invite but unfortunately, I am ultimately uneducated when it comes to divergent and have only heard its name and nothing more xD

I finally got my post up, my very first rp post in forever c:

Everyone’s posts have been lovlely so far, can’t wait to get deeper in to the story!!

Ugh the picture it my fancy post decided it was gonna stop working

Who wants their character to be Oak’s favorite person in the whole world?

And they could comically not like him and then he grows on em like a wart.

I can volunteer Feroze as well though he’ll be so confused/worried at first about a massive wolf staking him out lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back