• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Iron Dad + Spider Son! [Semi-lit - Lit]

cobalt-marmalade

Demon Slayer
Howdy! I'm going to make this a short post so we can get down to the role play itself! I'm absolutely addicted to Tony Stark and Peter Parker being wholesome together. I would like to do an RP with the two of them but firstly, platonic of course, and secondly, I prefer when they aren't related! I think it adds a whole other aspect to it when Peter is not biological nor adopted. I will play either as I love both of these characters.

TL;DR: Tony Stark and Peter Parker, a cute father and son relationship, angst or fluff! I'm in love with nightmare fics, kidnapping fics, movie nights and everything in between. We can also throw Pepper and Aunt May in there of course! HMU I'm a nice person (I like to think lol).

PRECIOUS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back