• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Vanya Dietrich
2e3ccf43e17e18876594f8489d1d48ad.jpg

Vanya's eyes widened as the boy spoke "Ah, Van is fine, apologies, my mannerisms are... rather set in stone I suppose, though I shall try to speak more casually in your presence if that suits your preference." He could already see the boy growing nervous, shifting as he spoke of his past. Perhaps it was best he change the topic. "It's commendable that you're taking on the responsibility to look after your mother in place of your father, admirable in fact, you sound like a good man. If you're like this now, I'm certain your father was a good man too. I can say for a fact that I legitimately hope we end up working together" He offered the boy a collected smile. His finger twitched. There was an uncomfortable feeling to hug the boy, to tell him pleasantries about his father and apologise for his loss. Vanya swallowed it down, it would be unbefitting of his position.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Nimai blinked before he smiled gently and scratched the back of his head. "Heh, well...It's the least I can do. I don't have any older siblings or anything. I feel bad about leaving her alone, and it probably feels shitty to say I'm here for the money..." He wasn't, but he wasn't about to say what he wanted to do for real to Vanya. "...But I guess I kinda am. 'sides, I wanna prove that lower castes can get as many opportunities as those of higher ones! If I ever become famous, I'll tell everyone your name, ya hear, eh, Vanya? Actually, I'll call ye partner!" His smile was wide and excitable. It was clear Nimai wasn't one to let bad emotions take over him for long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back