• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Iron Battalion [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh

Iron Battalion

Our story simply begins in an international academy for students aiming to learn and to pilot the 'Knights' which are no more than mecha built of the original designs of the British, harnessing Divinity to power and mobilize them. It's been a century since the occurrence of the grandiose war that rebuilt our entire world. Knights are now used for sports and other entertainment by the populace. Our military still exists, Valkyria being the most heavily militarized nation, then Shinigami Terra, lastly New Gaea, which has little more than militia. Students from every faction can attend and do attend this academy.

Rules
- All RPNation Rules naturally apply.
- No Bunnying, or controlling other characters.
- Player Characters WILL be students at I.U.K.A, however, I will be looking for mods to run NPC's depending on how Iron Batallion grows.
- I expect around 1-2 posts a day, if you're waiting on someone else to respond and they are inactive, that's alright.
- If you'll be inactive for a while, I ask that you notify me so I know you won't be around for a while.
- To ensure that the character section doesn't get flooded and that users don't get too weighed down and can't post from how many characters they have to run, players can have a maximum of three characters.
- I and any moderators I decide to have will have the last, final word on any arguments that may arise, to ensure that arguments and feuds do not carry on unecesarily.

Please note that the 'Academy' arc will not last forever and that this story shall in fact progress.

If you're looking for any information on the world, it's characters or it's technology, although very WIP, head over to the Ironpedia (The Other tab)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back