• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [ACTIVE RP - OPEN] Iron Batallion

I'm thinking of making a character of the divine caste is that fine?
The only Divine Caste is te Emperor so unfortunately no, child of a Dragon caste family is fine, or a member of the imperial family, though they would still be Dragon caste rather than Divine.

The only Divine Caste is te Emperor so unfortunately no, child of a Dragon caste family is fine, or a member of the imperial family, though they would still be Dragon caste rather than Divine.

Oh so the Divine class is just the Emperor, I thought it was the entire imperial family because you referred to it as them, so I got confused. I was thinking of making an imperial family member.

By the way is the Divine class and the Dragon class inspired by the Celestial Dragons from One Piece?

Oh so the Divine class is just the Emperor, I thought it was the entire imperial family because you referred to it as them, so I got confused. I was thinking of making an imperial family member.

By the way is the Divine class and the Dragon class inspired by the Celestial Dragons from One Piece?
No the castes are not based on that, other than the Divine caste, just taken animals from the zodiac.

Added a 'The Shadow War' entry to current interest check main post to reflect changes made in Ironpedia

New update to the Ironpedia with the I.U.KA Standard-Type Uniform under the Attire Of Earth tab, this tab is to see later expansion, also includes a guideline for students as to the uniform modification.

Some info on a number of important staff at I.U.K.A has now been added to Ironpedia, most information is what may be overheard from Seniors at the academy and is thus is common knowledge for students, including juniors within there first few days.

Link to the Iron Batallion discord has been added to the first post for general discussion, if you have any interest and either would rather not contact me or can't contact me on this site, please feel free to hop into the discord and drop me a message.

Further information on general civilian life in the world of Iron Batallion, along with personal devices, climate conditions and civilian communications are now being added to the Ironpedia tonight, if you have any questions that you would like to see answered, either directly or through a new entry being added to the Ironpedia, please feel free to @ or dm me.

A few changes have now been made to character sheet for ease of access to different resources and some additional clarifications on character creation.

RP is still open and accepting members, as always, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back