• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: OOC Chat

Hmm let me get my intro post up and I'll tag you
You could have someone run into Moria or his shadow depending on if you prefer going straight to the source.
Axcicos Axcicos

Actually, ManyFaces, I have to go away for a while since my keyboard is broken. Also, SkyChild, is Peacock accepted?

Wow that was quick

Man your post had me choking trying not to laugh. Guess Peacock is good at insults. N Moria has the nickname of being called a shallot/onion so he's used to the isults XD

I actually have priorities and got over to the keyboard store to get one after I finished my dining experience.

And yeah, she is somewhat versed in the art of insultry. She does have a creative mind, being a literal god damn cartoon.

Alright, I'll have my post up by tomorrow.~ Sorry for the wait, y'all- we just started a road trip and darn is it hard to write in low power mode when the keyboard lags every couple of seconds. xD

Thank you for your patience!

Aye aye- that's Willow taken care of, then! I'm almost finished with WX (sorry for the wait, Obsidian) so I'll take care of her tomorrow when I acquire a decent outlet. This is bound to be fun xD

Did you just assume my gender? I sexually identify as an attack helicopter, thank you.

Eh
But who do you mean if we add Willow that's three? Not counting the other group ye.

We have Moria, Peacock, Willow, Avery, and Bernie (Willow's bear that comes to life when she is a local crime boy that does a big illegal crime.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back