• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: OOC Chat

as long as the angry robot doesn't end up turning the poor animals and shorter characters of the cast into electric dart pincushions--

Yeah, I'm curious about our main villains too :0 It could really be anyone. I should probably think about a second character as well... I'll probably either pile another Don't Starve character onto my plate or pick someone else. ((obsessions are hard :, ( ))

as long as the angry robot doesn't end up turning the poor animals and shorter characters of the cast into electric dart pincushions--

Yeah, I'm curious about our main villains too :0 It could really be anyone. I should probably think about a second character as well... I'll probably either pile another Don't Starve character onto my plate or pick someone else. ((obsessions are hard :, ( ))

Poor courage. :c
I feel bad for him, randomly being shot at by angry robots.

Poor courage. :c
I feel bad for him, randomly being shot at by angry robots.

Courage clearly didn't read the label on his back.

images

WARNING: Organic destruction hazard. Keep your WX-78 out of the reach of pets and small children under the age of 3. Batteries not included.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid you have a point, lmao, there are a lot of male characters xD

I'll probably have my second character by tomorrow. I have to decide who I want to bring to the table....
don_t_starve_willow_by_propimol-d91db1p.png

31eaa96254917b126b89cf86e56830c0.jpg

900eeb957e2d48e8650f59448d8c1632--dont-care-game-art.jpg

also at last someone who wants humans to die more than WX does-- not sure how he'd feel about Judge Death overall, though. he may hate humans, but human guts are yucky ok

Sorry for lack of being here long story short someone tried taking my account for a ride and I've been fighting it and just vvon. Sorry my key doesn't vvork.

@Sumirenko
Nice to see another DS fan. I'm in the same boat as you. Juggling betvveen a fevv.

Nice to see another DS fan. I'm in the same boat as you. Juggling betvveen a fevv.

Oooh, it's nice to see I'm not the only DS fan on here! I got bitten by the fandom bug about a month ago and now I can't get enough of it. Excited to see what character you'll pick.~ (Hope everything is okay with your computer and such; that sounds like a big mess ;; )

Hey guys!
Sorry for disappearing without a trace for a while. There has been some personal stuff going on, and I couldn't bring up the energy to talk to people for a few days. I would've said something beforehand, but honestly it happened out of the blue and I wasn't ready for it.
Pls forgive >.>
I'll catch up on all your posts and character sheets real quick. Oh, and ManyFaces ManyFaces , there is definitely enough room left for you, haha. Go ahead and join!

Edit: I added a bunch of rules! (Since I forgot to add them at the beginning like the idiot I am *mumble mumble*) For those who have been here since the interest check; everything stayed pretty much the same, but I thought I should probably add them for any potential new players. The link is in the first IC post, but here it is again. To save you some time. =P

Iridescence: Rules

Last edited:
Barbas Barbas
After Sugary makes his response to Crash
I'll let Crash realize that Big Boss is nearby, which should make for an interesting encounter! :D

stupid gosh darn fleshlings ruining good plans and keeping WX from killing and eating sentient life forms , he oughta show that solider wannabe who's boss, who does he think he is anyway— OHHH, I KNOW HE DIDN'T JUST GET DISSED >: (((

...That aside, I grow even more excited to see how this encounter will be end up working out. The cast is so diverse and it's great xD

Who wants to bet that WX is going to try to threaten everyone with an empty gun?

You mean to tell me Snake DIDN'T leave his incredibly dangerous firearm primed and loaded for the now-peeved robot to shoot everyone in the back with?

SkyChild SkyChild Does your character need someone to speak to?
I might get Crash and Courage to wander off towards yours
after speaking to da Big Boss.

Hmm
I'm curious because I'm unsure of the planned setting, but would it be possible to use a giant as a character?

SkyChild SkyChild
Hmm... Are we talking about a giant giant? They can be twice the size of a grown man, or the size of the Eiffel Tower, so it depends on how tall they are. =P

SkyChild SkyChild Does your character need someone to speak to?
I might get Crash and Courage to wander off towards yours
after speaking to da Big Boss.
Nah, I'm good. Kaide's character is already talking to mine. Thank you, though! =)

Is it okay if for my second character I use a duo? Not two different people, but a sentient pet of sorts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back