Irene

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
So, just finished making this character and I wanted to know what people think of her. Be gentle with your words. I bruise easily.

Name: Irene

Species: Fox-dragon hybrid 

Height: 5" 9'

Weight: 175 lbs

Abilities: Can posses non-living objects and take control of and modify them to suit her needs.

Personality: Typically happy and cheerful and a bit of a goof, Irene has a tendency to not always think things through and will often act a little too soon. She tries to stay upbeat, but she can still be serious when she needs to be.

Appearanceimage.jpg

Others: Her hair, tail, and wings are naturally those colors.

Be gentle with your words. I bruise easily.

You want the internet to be gentle. That's a very expensive request, my friend. Oh well, here we go.....

Overall, there's not enough information here. You could literally schlorp any characteristic or anything distinct about this character. This character is a sock around any RP I can think of. It looks like your character is suited for fantasy/furry Roleplay. I can't criticise harshly because I can't find really anything noteworthy or stupid about this character. The OC is relatively mundane, so to speak. 

Impulsive, normally useless, but critically fierce and protective dragon fox lady?
That's what I caught onto, it's good stuff. Cool drawing, nice hybrid species, Fox-dragon has alot of potential when it comes to vivid descriptions, since fire and fur can both be red, elegant and sleek. Maybe do something with winter and summer-pelts?
I'm a little disappointed she is not more orange on the painting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back