• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Irakma's Intergalactic Madness

Irakma

Lovable Mystery Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
-
Introduction

Hi! My name is Irakma here, and I'm looking for people to RP with! I have many many ideas for RPing, and I'm trying to find people who are interested in RPing. A little about me before we continue! I've been RPing for about 9 or 10 years, so over half of my life, and I'm into almost anything that involves reading!

-
Expectations

MY WRITING STYLE
I tend to write between one liners and novella replies, depending on the person I'm RPing with. It varies a ton, but I do enjoy and prefer writing about 2-4 paragraphs per response.
As for reply time, it depends on how interested in the RP I am. Sometimes I can be intensely interested and get out multiple replies in a day, other times it can take a week or more. Life happens.

YOUR WRITING STYLE
I'd like for you to be able to write at least a paragraph or two when writing. That way, I'll match you and not really have an issue.
I don't mind how long it takes for you to reply, but I'd prefer it to take less than a week between replies.

-
Plots & Pairings

ROMANTIC LIES
MC was dumped by their SO of 5+ years, and is absolutely heartbroken. When a depressed bar visit nearly ends in a fateful jump, MC is saved and stopped by YC. MC immediately falls for YC, while it takes YC a little while longer to accept these feelings. When they finally begin to accept these feelings, the SO returns, this time trying to force themselves back with MC. Drama!!

HARD TRICKERY
MC is a master alchemist in this high fantasy world. He sells many potions, objects, and magical artifacts. One of his best customers is YC. With three strange orders from YC, MC begins to investigate, wondering what's going on. When he uncovers a surprising secret, MC wonders what next to do. Fantasy Drama!!

FIGHT ON!!
MC is an apprentice to a great warrior who has defended the kingdom for over 2 decades. When his master suddenly vanishes, all the responsibility is thrust upon MC, and he doesn't know how to handle it. YC, however, is a servant girl who worked for MCs master. YC has had a crush on MC, but MC hasn't even noticed YCs existence yet. When he takes his former masters place, he finally meets YC, and immediately falls in love, vowing to defend her with his life. Fantasy Romance!

PAIRINGS
Here are my less fleshed out ideas here. PM me if you want to do these, but my more fleshed out thoughts are things I really want to do.
Angel x suicidal
Opposites attract
Affectionate x apathetic
Demon x religious person
Angel x Demon
Forbidden love
Fae x human
Immortal x mortal
Superhero x Supervillain
Elf x Human
Enemies to lovers

Last edited:
hey! would you like to do a Demon x religious person? just checking if this is still open too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back