News iOS & Android are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,

We are pleased to announce the first major announcement for the summer, finally the RpN mobile apps for both iOS and Android are here.

You can download them by searching for RpNation in the respective store, but you can also use the links below.

iOS
Android

The app, for those of you wondering, will be free to download/use and not have any ads, just like our site. It has been brought about by the kind funding of the community. If you are interested in donating toward the site so we can continue improving it, please check our Patreon information here.

Note: Having an app does not mean that the mobile version of the site is vanishing; that will always exist due to the nature of how the software works and a mobile/responsive future for the internet. The app is designed to load less resources and have push notifications for those who want it/need it.

Please post all your excitement and comments in this announcement thread, but send all your feedback about features and bugs to this thread here.
So I would like the app on my phone but it’s not available in the US..?

We have taken the app down for the time being. Please click here to see the announcement.

Hey All,

We are pleased to announce the first major announcement for the summer, finally the RpN mobile apps for both iOS and Android are here.

You can download them by searching for RpNation in the respective store, but you can also use the links below.

iOS
Android

The app, for those of you wondering, will be free to download/use and not have any ads, just like our site. It has been brought about by the kind funding of the community. If you are interested in donating toward the site so we can continue improving it, please check our Patreon information here.

Note: Having an app does not mean that the mobile version of the site is vanishing; that will always exist due to the nature of how the software works and a mobile/responsive future for the internet. The app is designed to load less resources and have push notifications for those who want it/need it.

Please post all your excitement and comments in this announcement thread, but send all your feedback about features and bugs to this thread here.
Woohoo!

No, but it's not up in any of them at the moment since it isn't working properly.

I would probably use the app if it had a dark mode, but last time I checked (some months ago) it didn't, so I've been sticking to the mobile site *woof*

There is no current ETA on fixing the app. We might forgo it entirely for some other alternatives. The Mobile Site is also pretty great. Going to archive this thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread