• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Invited to Delve ➳ The dark, the taboo, and the unspoken

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
original.gif

✯ Namaste ✯
I'm Her. You can call me an array of things. [i.e. Lex, Twizzy, Twizzler, Ash, etc.]
Right now I'm looking for some dark themes sprinkled with a bit of romance, and a dash of depth.
I just got back into the swing of things, as I just finished moving states in the US.

If you're waiting on me to reply, I'll get to it asap after this! No worries!
One thing to know is that I now have a full-time job, and may not be able to post every single day.
I will, however, do my utmost to, especially if I really get into it.

I have many pairings I'm interested in, and we can build off of them in terms of plot if you'd like.
I only like roleplaying fxf or mxf. I play male or female.
I do prefer romantic themes, but platonic can be just as fun if done in an interesting setting.
I like sticking to realistic pictures and themes, personally.

Here's an example of some keywords I find sparks my interest in writing!

mental illness; serial killer; stalker; victim; kidnapping;
patient; therapy; addiction; relapse; natural disaster
soulmates; torture; anxiety; depression; obsession;
anorexia; agoraphobia; phobias; heartbeats; abuse
forbidden; love; exes; sisters; family; dysfunction; love triangle

This is just something to give you guys ideas. If you have suggestions for other themes, please hit me up!
I promise I'll get back to you ASAP.
I mostly RP through PM's.
If you want to roleplay on a different site or platform, notify me of that as well!

Please try to be literate.
I like writing a lot and don't really like getting back short responses.
I like at least 3+ paragraphs.

Thank you for reading this, and love you all!

original.gif

Last edited:
oh boy wish I saw this sooner!!
im kinda interested in the patient/therapy type plot?

character a runs a support group for those in rehab, and character b is their patient that they oversee as well?

I would be interested in an RP that dealt with depression and anxiety. We could also add anorexia or something else.

Hey! I'm down to try writing something out with you but are you alright with RPing on threads?

oh boy wish I saw this sooner!!
im kinda interested in the patient/therapy type plot?

character a runs a support group for those in rehab, and character b is their patient that they oversee as well?
That's great! Who would you like to play? A or b? Thanks for your interest by the way ^^

I would be interested in an RP that dealt with depression and anxiety. We could also add anorexia or something else.
Definitely. Message me?

Hey! I'm down to try writing something out with you but are you alright with RPing on threads?
Sure, but let's discuss the details through pm if you can

i wouldn't mind playing character a! i just prefer rping males if that's okay? and i can send you his bio in pm

man, this pulled up an old plot about two kids in a home for troubled teens from the depths of my mind, if you'd be interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back