• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Invited for my own hosted project?

marorda

Oddball and author
I just got a message invoering.me to join my own hosted project, with one of the mods listed as the owner. What is this about? I'm a bit confused...

Aha, thanks. I am the owner of the HP though. Though as of now Captain is still listed as the owner and all other members have been removed. I'll invite them again.

Aha, thanks. I am the owner of the HP though. Though as of now Captain is still listed as the owner and all other members have been removed. I'll invite them again.
He usually sends out a PM about the HPs being transferred back into your ownership. The admins set up the actual space of the HP and then have to hand over that ownership.

Ah, right. No need to stress then xD I'll just wait and reinvite the members.
You should be able to accept the invite, once you accept it, then the ownership can be transferred back to you.

Is anyone going to explain to HP owners how to do anything in this new system? It looks like massive gibberish compared to what I am used to.

Is anyone going to explain to HP owners how to do anything in this new system? It looks like massive gibberish compared to what I am used to.
Not sure when/if this will happen. Right now the priority is getting all the HP owners into their HPs. I can only go off what I've seen via screenshot (moderators don't do anything HP related) and there should be a menu somewhere called "owners menu" that gives you some moderation options for your HP. That's the limit of what I personally know.

Not sure when/if this will happen. Right now the priority is getting all the HP owners into their HPs. I can only go off what I've seen via screenshot (moderators don't do anything HP related) and there should be a menu somewhere called "owners menu" that gives you some moderation options for your HP. That's the limit of what I personally know.
What happened to all of my prefixes? I had already been moved, everything was PERFECT in my HPs and now I have no idea how to do a single little thing. How does anyone think that this is ok?

What happened to all of my prefixes? I had already been moved, everything was PERFECT in my HPs and now I have no idea how to do a single little thing. How does anyone think that this is ok?
Again, moderators have no association with HPs, none of us even have our own personal HPs at this time. If you have issues or questions for your specific HP you'll need to create a thread in Support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back