News Invisioning The Future (RpN 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

The site should have gotten a recurring donation if Paypal said that wizard's hat took money from you. However the donation system is new and I had not configured it to read those. Please go ahead and submit a ticket in admin contact https://www.rpnation.com/support with your paypal email and I'll get it to mark you properly :)!

Welcome back C:

Thank you! I was a bit anxious since I couldn't give much and even if that little amount got lost, well, I would have been a bit down, Good to know that it is still receiving. 

Thank you! I was a bit anxious since I couldn't give much and even if that little amount got lost, well, I would have been a bit down, Good to know that it is still receiving. 

But I'll have to manually mark it, send that ticket in so I can give you your reward :)!

With the dust finally settling from the initial move (but not necessarily from Staff-chan knocking through walls and running new cables everywhere), I'm going to lock this thread. If anyone has discovered any additional bugs or errors not discussed in this thread, please post them in this thread: The Site Update Survival Guide

If you have any suggestions for future updates, post them in the Feedback forum with the 'Suggestion' prefix.

Thank you all for your comments, and again, please bear with us while the site gets back to its awesome former self.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread