• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

INVASION: Planetary Conquest!

Okay! I think we have more than enough players, the next thing I will be doing is creating a Faction Status Page where players can track their resources and state their initial faction information, then once we have all the players in the faction status thread we'll start a gameplay thread.

I am most excited about our endeavor! More to come -- please join the discord channel if you intend to play and I will continue to monitor that channel to answer questions as well as you'll be able to talk to other players.

I am a bit late, but if its still possible, then I want to join in! This is kind of RP I would like to take part in.

I did see that you reacted to my post, but I don't really know what that means. Is this still open?

Now this is one of the coolest concepts I've seen in a while! I want in!

Also, FYI, both discord links appear to have expired.

Game is full presently, but as people quit/die I will look up people who are interested

Ughhhhh....... This sucks! Are you sure you can’t squeeze oneeee more faction in? :closedeyescryingfrown:
Honestly, this has been going on for a while now, and I don't think there is a point in joining now, as any newcomers will be at a disadvantage. And if there was an attempt to balance it out by granting more resources to newcomers, it will be unfair, cause we would start off with resources other people had to gain first. We just have to catch fun RPs like that while people are still gathering.

I was thinking of a variation of the Imperium from WH40K. Key differences would be that it's a Dictatorship instead of a Theocracy, mutants exist alongisde the populace(although they are a minority), chaos magic is usable by Psykers, and The disdain for technology is not as pronounced.

I was thinking about creating race allied to the mother brain, some kind of military junta or dictatorship. They would use morern-ish tactics and weapons, helping out the mother brain and rest of invasion forces, but mainly following their own agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back