• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Invasion for the sake of human survival

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Top scientists had deduced that "Earth2 is fucked, all natural resources are beginning to dwindle and we need to do something quickly if we wish to sustain life on this planet"

The best hero team was consulted and their leader replied "look were basically just whimsical killers, come to us if you have a problem we can sword fight"

Admittedly the scientists felt a bit stupid and proceeded on.
Eventually contacting the hero team once more! A planet to move humanity to, but we need some adventurous types to go secure it.
=============
A future fantasy rp, comedic and shit posty. Two paragraphs once a week is the requirement.

I'll make a cs page if three people say "deal" on this check

Last edited:
Ooh… pretty interested. You say this is a fantasy? What kind of species/archetypes would be allowed? Like, if I wanted to play a half-dragon with a BFG would that be too out of the question?

Anything non human would be a slave/creation of said hero team sent to take over a new planet

Ok… could I do like a genetically modified human where they have some kind of supernatural powers?

Yea should be fine.
Have technology from ratchet an clank,
Be some failed/successful experiment that could mimic characters from a marvel movie,
Bluh blah blah etc,
Nanomachines son,

We can deal with 80% of shit so im sure whatever anyone wants in some regard can work

Last edited:
Neon red and neon blue
Rangers of all sort can't read its true
As only one understood the check
I can't back down and make a wreck

You can be what you want, but if I don't follow my own rules what sort of chilli would I be? one without honor.

Saying deal
As the only person who understood my check your character can have whatever colour they want

Ooh… pretty interested. You say this is a fantasy? What kind of species/archetypes would be allowed? Like, if I wanted to play a half-dragon with a BFG would that be too out of the question?
I can't be a slave? 😤
Do nations exist in this world?
The rest of you however, I hope you don't ghost cause you wanted this, once I tag you in the cs page you best make a sheet and meet the requirements as this shit post of a space adventure is only happening cause of you and you need to take responsibility.

If you dead set want to participate say "aye captain starkill" as your characters will be saying this phrase a damn lot and why not start with the check.

(On another note I have so many better checks but the fact this one i wrote as a laugh whilst drunk seems to be picking up better than what I've tried on, I'll proceed with this in the same manner... my other rps would be better im just saying)

Oh... OMG, I totally misread that. DEAL!!! Aye Captain Starkill!

Have at it you degenerates

NeonFlow NeonFlow How old should be our charaters? I have an OC which I would like to use, only that it's 15 years old. If it must be an adult I will change his age to 18, but I would prefer to stay with his proper tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back